Chapter 3

Areum's POV

"Jimin, Should we tell them?" I asked we talked privately about this.

"No, Areum they will know tomorrow"

"Okay, by the way do you want anything?"

"Clean my room, make sure it's spotless. " He said glaring at me

"Okay...." then we walked back to the dining table then they are done eating, so I pick up everything and washed it and they talked in the living room. Since I finished I went to Jimin's room and cleaned it spotless as he said.

"Areum!" Someone shouted and I left the room looking for the voice who's calling me and it was Jimin

"Yes Jim- I mean Jagi?"

"So you two are a thing?" Suga asked

"Nope, as you can see that I called him Jagi and he calls me Areumie. We really hate each other" I said sarcastically.

"Really then prove it" Oh gosh "What should we do to prove it?" I asked and the next thing he said wanted me to really prove that I love Jimin.

"Kiss him" Suga said the only thing that I can't do I looked at Jimin.

"N-no we can't do it" I said

"Huh? So you two are faking it" Jimin looked at me and I smiled and go in front of him to cupped his face and peck him making him shocked.

After pecking him, I looked at them and saw Jin oppa covering Jungkook's eyes which made me confused

"Uhm Jin why are you covering Jungkook's eyes?" and the members chuckled

"Because he is young okay!?" He took off his hands from Jungkook's eyes and Jungkook just played his phone.

"Okay" I went near Jungkook and took his phone and ran. I was bored.

"Yah noona!" Jungkook shouted.

"Catch me if you can!" And I laughed.

"Yah!" and he ran towards me.

"Yah, be careful children!" and we both stopped at what Jin oppa said.

"Yah we are in our 20s we are not children! We are adolescents who wants to play we get that your the oldest but we are also in our 20s so we are not children!" We both said at the same time.

"Fine fine" Jin said and we both still run.

*30 minutes later*

We both were tired, seriously we both ran 30 minutes and we're here in the couch panting.

"Noona, that was fun"

"I know right"

"I wish I can stay here again. Hey noona, can I ask you anything?"

"Sure, but call me Areum instead your making me old"

"Sorry no- Areum, but do you really love Jimin?"

"Why would you ask that of course!"

"Does he love you?" When he asked that I couldn't say anything.

"Y-Yes of course" Fudge I stuttered.

"I knew it"

"What?"

"Your a journalist who came to Jimin to interview him, but he gave you a contract for the interview and conditions"

"How the hell?!" I said confused. I've only known him from TV and here.

"I can see it in your eyes, but Areum don't ever leave him alone in this world. Don't leave him promise me that"

"Why?"

"I know something that you don't know about him, but I can't tell you he will tell you someday. Just promise me you'll never leave him."

"I promise." We did the pinky promise.

I saw the time and it was 12:30 AM I need to get ready for my work. I work at night at 1:45-8:45 for today Tuesday is always my night shift and then Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday are my morning while at Thursday to Sunday are my rest day

"What to cook?" I mumbled, but Jungkook heard it

"Kimchi Stew that's our favorite"

"Sorry, was I that loud?"

"A little, but make kimchi stew pleassssseeee" And he made puppy eyes wow he really like kimchi stew and I stand up and go to the kitchen to cook kimchi stew...

Jimin's POV

"Don't ever hurt my best friends feelings or I'm taking her away from you" Taehyung warned me

"Don't worry I won't Taehyung... Namjoon how are you and Angel doing?"

"Oh we're doing fine I insisted that she should come, but she doesn't want as she wanted me to spend time with you guys."

"Taehyung let's go to Areum." Jin asked Taehyung and he nodded and they ran downstairs

"I'm sleepy and hungry" Yoongi said.

"You're always sleepy Yoongi anyway let's go down?" As we go down I saw Areum cooking, while talking to Taehyung and Jin.

Areum's POV

I was cutting vegetables when suddenly "Boo!" And I flinched and looked at the back.

"Oppa TaeTae! Jin oppa! YAH! you could've killed my finger. I'm cutting the vegetables!"

"What are you cooking?"

"Kimchi stew Jungkook said it's your hyungs favorite and of course my brother's favorite"

"Why do you have to work? You have two popular brothers" I sighed but touched that they are still cared about me

"Oppa not just because I have two popular brothers I can depend my life on you guys. I want to be hardworking for my own life"

"Aww, there's my sister that I love" Jin said and I smiled "Now excuse me, I need to cook without the two of you distracting me"

"Yes, Princess Areum" and they bowed

"Shut up" I said as I punched they shoulders and I returned to my cooking

*5 minutes later*

"Yah! Hyung, I'm hungry"

"Yah! Yoongi have manners Areum is here"

"Sorry Areumie~" I looked who said that and saw Yoongi oppa.

"That's okay Min Yoongi and please call me Areum or anything beside Areumie only Jagi can call me that"

"Understood, but call me Suga and what are you cooking?"

"Kimchi Stew"

"Did you search online or-"

"It's your favorite right? Jungkook said" I said cutting him off

"Noona, don't tell them!" Jungkook said

"Anyway, your right on time it's finished" I turned to the stove and accidentally burned my finger

"Ahh" I flinched frick. I said it loud and just shake my hand to make the pain go away until my wrist was held by Jimin and he washed my finger. "Yah Areumie, be careful I don't like seeing you hurt yourself"

Here's the part I blushed. He grabbed a bandage out of his wallet and wrapped it around my finger. I guess he was ready I wanted to put the pot in the table, but Jimin got it and he instead put it on the table.