Chapter 19

Areum's POV

I stood up and did my morning routine and I went downstairs. I look at Taehyung oppa and he was.... Fake crying?

"My Areum.... Oh dear Namjesus it's too early for them" My eyes widened.

W-Was I too loud?

"Oh Namjesus why? Oh why have they done it so early?" Taehyung kept mumbling stuff.

"Taehyung.... I told you many times. It's okay for them to do it" I walked back to my room.

"KIM AREUM!" Oh no. I'm dead. I turned around and looked at them. "Hi!" I said smiling like an idiot.

"How was your session?"

"F-Fine" I said and Jimin came out of the room looking all freshen up. "PARK JIMIN!" He shouted and Jimin became confused. "Park Jimin!" He shouted and Jin hold his wrist. I immediately spread my hands down and stood in defensive wall position.

~~~~~

"Park Jimin if my sister is pregnant. You'll take responsibility for that"

"Of course" He said confident. "Kim Areum. Once the baby is born make sure you are already married. I don't want you to be a single mother" Taehyung warned me and I nodded.

"Okay Taehyung let the worldwide handsome talk"

"Kim Areum, Park Jimin and future child of Jireum. May you have a good future. I need to ask a fortune teller-"

"No" We all said cutting him off.

"Okay then but I know you both will take care of the child" I smiled and Taehyung sighed. "As your older brother, I only want for this relationship to be perfect. I don't want you two to break-up or something like that" We both nodded.

"Areum, tomorrow we have a flight at 7:30 AM"

"To where?" I ask. "Jimin—"

"I was doing a live then... Areum came in with a towel" He said blushing hard looking down and fidgeting his fingers. The both of them looked at me. "It wasn't intentional!! I did not even knew he was there! I swear!" I said and put my palm up.

Taehyung sighed. "We are going to the Philippines. For two weeks" I hummed in response. "Jimin, we have to talk to our CEO. Let's go" Jimin nodded and they left.

I can't believe Jimin is leaving.... We just got back a month ago. Life of a celebrity relationship, I guess.

~~~~~

*Incoming call from Park Jimin*

I took my phone and answered it.  "Oh Jimin-ah, how are you in the Philippines?"

  "Oh Jimin-ah, how are you in the Philippines?"

He's face suddenly turned into a serious one. "I'm not okay..." I sat up. "What? What happened?"

"I'm not okay because your not with me" I rolled my eyes. "Yah! Park Jimin, you almost gave me a heart attack!" He chuckled. "Sorry Mirose, I just miss you"

"I miss you too, Chimchim."

"How are you, Mirose?"

"I'm fine being with Ho-Jeun" I smiled then the door opened revealing Taehyung and Hobi oppa. They both sat down and all of them smiled.

"Hi Park Areum!" Hobi oppa said and Taehyung oppa slapped his upper arm

"Hi Park Areum!" Hobi oppa said and Taehyung oppa slapped his upper arm. "What?! Park Jimin will marry Areum so she will become a Park" J-hope said and looked at me again

"How are you, Areum?"

"I'm fine, Hobi oppa. I am with Ho-jeun"

"Hana, comes there too, right?" I nodded. "She comes once a week. One time I saw her video calling, Jungkook"

"Oh they are a thing" My eyes widened. "Really?!" I said in disbelief. "Yeah, they got together. I thought she told you" I shook my head.

We talked for a while and both of them left us alone.

"Mirose, have you eaten?" I shook my head. "Oh why aren't you eating?"

"I don't know. I just don't wanna eat" I said. "Like I'm not in the mood"

"Could you be—"

"I already tried the pregnancy test, Jimin. It was negative. It's just the red tide came" He made an O shape mouth.

"Ohh okay. Want me to send you chocolates?" I shook my head. "I'm fine, Jimin. I just need rest"

"I might be disturbing your rest" He said and bit his lips. "Jimin, your never disturbing me."

"It is 9 pm here in the Philippines" I looked at the clock then looked at Jimin. "It is 10 pm here in Korea"

"You should be sleeping"

"No, I want to talk to you until I sleep" He chuckled. "Okay then, Mirose."

We kept talking and I accidentally slept.

Jimin's POV

"Mirose?" I asked and I heard snoring. I chuckled and the door opened. "Park Jimin" Jin hyung said. "Oh Jin hyung, what happened?"

"Nothing, I wanted to ask when are you doing it?" I turned off the video call. "She will be flying here from Korea, right? Like it's an emergency"

"How? She could just say—"

"I know what to do hyung." I said and he smiled. "I trust you to take care of Areum"

"Of course, hyung. I will always protect and love, Areum"

A/N: Hi moonlights! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll be updating. I am just currently stuck because of writer's block.

I love you all! ❤️💜