Chapter 20

Areum's POV

I went to the park to take a walk.

I suddenly got a phone call. I answered it. "Oh Taetae oppa" I said smiling and sat down in one of the swings.

"Areum, I booked you a flight." I stood up in shock.

"Wait what?" I asked "I want to surprise, Jimin. Since it's January 2, 2021."

"Okay" I said smiling and sat back down. "Your flight is tomorrow"

"Okay!" I swing up in happiness.

~~~~~

I am already in Manila, Philippines.

"AREUM!" Someone shouted and I looked at him. Taetae oppa! I went to him immediately. "How did you come here? You were-"

"I already asked PD-nim about this. Now come on" We went to the hotel then to the room.

"Wow" I said. "Have you never been to a hotel?" Taetae oppa asked. "I have but I mostly live in my apartment"

"Okay. Do you need help?" I shook my head. "No need. I'm fine" He hummed in response and left the room.

My phone rang and I took my phone and look at the screen. "Oh Park of Jimin! It's Park Jimin!" I panicked a little and answered it.

"Oh Chimchim" I said. "Hey Mirose, how are you?"

"Oh I'm fine. How about you?"

"I'm fine too. Why aren't you opening your video?"

"O-Oh no reason"

"Okay then open it" My eyes widened.

"Mirose?" Gotta think of an excuse. Ah! I opened the camera and he looks around the screen.

"Where are you?"

"I-I'm in Busan! I went back to Busan since U-Uncle is b-back from Ilsan!"

"Oh okay" He said and I sighed mentally in relief. "Looks different from before"

Does he knows what's going on or what?! What games is he playing?!

"I decorated it differently. I want to uhmm-" The door opened and he look at it. I didn't knew who it was.

"Jimin-ah, we have to practice" Oh thank you, Min Yoongi! "I'll be right there, hyung!" He said and I heard the door closed.

"We have to go. Bye Mirose"

"Bye Jimin. Take care!" I said. "You too. I love you"

"I love you too" I said and he hanged up. I unpacked all of my stuff and went outside. I opened the door and saw Jimin's back. I went back to the room and closed the door.

Taetae oppa didn't even tell that the front of my room is Jimin's! Wait THE FRONT OF MY ROOM IS JIMIN'S ROOM!

Now I have to be extra careful. I took my hoodie and a mask. I went outside and saw Jimin talking with Taetae in the side of the halls and I went passed them.

I went to Jin oppa's room. I know the code of his hotel room and opened it to see Jin and Namjoon kissing. "OH SHOOT-" I closed the door more like almost destroyed it.

I went to the side. What did I just saw?! W-Were they r-really kissing?

The door opened and took my wrist pulling me inside. I look at the person and it was Jin. "A-Areum-"

"You two are together?" I asked and Namjoon oppa smiled. "Yes" My eyes widened and I can see Jin oppa biting his lips from smiling so much.

"Congratulations-" A knock interrupted my speech. "JIN HYUNG!" Taetae oppa shouted from outside. "YAH JIMIN!" My eyes widened.

"J-Jin-" I look at him and he nodded.

"Let's go" Jin oppa said and took my wrist going to his room. "Just go when I tell you so" I nodded and he closed the door.

Jimin's POV

"Jimin, why are you here?" I smiled at Jin hyung. "Oh I saw Areum" I said.

"Of course. You saw her. You have eyes." Jin hyung said and I chuckled.

"Is everything set for tonight?" I nodded.

"Then we are ready"

~~~~~

Areum's POV

"Before we end this concert, I want to sing the last song for my girlfriend" My eyes widened then I saw Jin oppa with a guitar and all of them looked at me.

"Heart beats fast. Colors and promises. How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall~"

Then Taetae oppa went to me and we walked to the stage, while Jimin kept singing.

"But watching you stand alone. All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow~"

We areon stage and Jimin walked towards me.

"One step closer~" He held one of my hands and sang.

"I have died everyday, waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more~"

Jin oppa stopped playing the guitar.

"I love you so much, Kim Areum and I want to spend my whole life with you" He then kneeled down and took out a small box.

"Will you marry me?" My tears fell dow whiel I smiled wide.

"Yes, I will marry you!" I said and he put the ring on my left ring finger and carried me to twirl me around.

"SHE IS MINE!" He shouted and they all cheered.

"Your mine, Park Areum"

"As long as your mine too, Park Jimin"

We kissed each other on the lips with passion and love like it's only the two of us.

Jungkook's POV

"Wait what?!" I said shocked. "No, it can't be." I looked at the two.

Jimin already proposed to Areum.... Please don't let it happen, Dear God.

A/N: What could it be? Hmm?

Thank you for reading. I love you all!