Chapter 24

Areum's POV

"You have done a great job, Areum" I smiled at my boss. It has been long since I came to the office, I've been around Jimin and his friends a lot. "I smell a promotion coming up" He says then leaves, while drinking his coffee happily.

I heard Mina, gasping from behind. Which made me flinch a bit. "Looks like Ms. Kim Areum has done it again! Oh wait, I should've said Park Areum" I chuckle and hit her playfully. "Oh shush, you know, it wasn't hard to get Jimin's trust."

"Plus.. I guess love was destined in that too"

"Eww, love" I looked at the direction of the voice and it was Lee Minhyuk. "Why you gotta be bitter about love" I said rolling my eyes. "Cause in love, you don't really know the person" I raised my eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"You see, even though you know him since childhood, he's not the same he was before. People from childhood, grew differently. People might say they are the same, but that's just the outside. It's different on the inside" I suddenly felt nervous. "No, Jimin isn't like that, I know him"

"If you say so, you look awfully intense right now." He smiles and nudges my arm a bit. "I was just playing with you, Areum." I sighed. "Sorry, I might've been thinking a lot, that's why I took it seriously"

"Was it a lot?"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. "The pressure, was it a lot? Because I seen it all in news, about the haters" I nodded slightly. "I mean yeah, it's kind of a lot. I mean I shouldn't be affected right? Because it's not true.. But it just.. Hurts.." I hesitated in continuing. "But are you not talking to someone about this?"

"I don't want to look weak infront of Jimin, so I just smile and become myself, which in reality-"

"You're hurt" He continues my sentence and I nod. He puts a hand on my shoulder and smiles, reassuring me everything will be fine

"Hey, you're Jimin's fiancé, you're not just anyone. If anyone should know about this, is him." I can't.. But I can't say that, so I just nodded. "Okay."

"Excuse me, stop talking and get back to work!!" Our manager said and we all go back to our seats and started working again.

~~~~~

I went home after my shift and Jimin still wasn't here. I, then got a text message that he was working overtime.

"Never knew, dating an idol would be this hard.." I looked at social media and of course. First thing I see in twitter is haters. How painful for me to see. I don't know, I know I said, I'll endure, but I don't think I can. As much they aren't true and all fake, it just hurts. Even if I try to ignore them, I can still hear them as if there beside me saying those words. I feel so weak, not trying to endure these things.

It's not that I don't trust him, I don't wanna burden him by my problems. I might be stressing Jimin out, if I say my problems.. I'm sorry, Minhyuk. I can't tell him.. just not yet.. or ever.

I sit down in the couch, turning on the tv to watch True Beauty to get my mind off of whatever is happening in my social media.

~~~~~

I was woken up, by a ray of sunlight in my face. I groaned and look at my side. No one was there.. It's Wednesday today, so he'll he working. Guess I overslept. I stood up and did my morning routine and went down afterwards.

"Good Morning, Jagiya!" I flinched and looked at the person, wide eyed. "What the f-"

"Shhh, you don't curse first thing in the morning" He says. "It's 9 am, don't you have work?!" I said worriedly, walking to him. "It's fine, we had a day off today, because of being overworked yesterday" He assures me.

"Now, will you please calm down. It's the morning and I don't want to see you worried." I smiled and he smiled too. "Good, now sit down. I have prepared breakfast"

This sounds too good to be true and knew it. The food is burnt. "Uhh.. Anyway, I ordered food." He says it quickly and I laugh.

After we ate and clean up our mess. "Areum, let's go somewhere!" I raised an eyebrow, looking at him, confused. "That was... Sudden. Is there a special occasion? I'm confused here"

"I mean, it doesn't need to be a special occasion for us to go out, right?" He does have a point. So I nodded. "Great, now change your clothes, we're going now" He said excitedly.

I chuckle. He's so cute when he's excited.

~~~~~

"You wanna go to the roller-coaster?" I looked at Jimin in complete disbelief. "Are you okay?" He nods. "Yeah, why?"

"Remember the last time, we went to the roller-coaster? You literally threw up in it, because of the fact that you didn't like it and you were scared" He laughs. "I was 8 back then, I can do it now"

"Alright then" I say and we both went inside.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" I heard Jimin shouting and I just laughed. "Yep, you're still the 8 year old Jimin, I know" I said. "WOAAAAHHH" I raise my hands.

"YAH, WHY ARE YOU RAISING YOUR HANDS" He says worriedly, for him and me. "Cause it's great!" I said, smiling widely.

After a while, it was already done and Jimin looks like his soul left his body.

"You alright there, Jiminie?" I ask and he just walks with me out of the roller-coaster without saying anything. "I'm not riding a roller-coaster again" I laughed.

"Told ya. Anyway, wanna get Ice cream to make you feel better?" I asked and he nodded immediately. "Mint choco!" He says smiling, like a child. "Ew, not mint choco" I said, jokingly.

"Mint choco is great, it's not that bad."

"That's just toothpaste and ice cream mixed together!" I argued and he glares at me, playfully. He smirks and tickles me. "YAH!" I said and run away, he follows me afterwards.

After a while, we stopped to go to the shop. I gasped dramatically, as I see the most amazing thing.

"No"

"Pleaseee~" I pleaded and he sighs. "Fine, just for you."

"Let's take a photo?" He nods. "Let's use both of our phones." He says and I chuckle. "Okie!"

A/N: Sorry for taking such a long time to publish

A/N: Sorry for taking such a long time to publish. I hope you enjoyed this happy chapter as an apology. I have been busy with stuffs in class, add the writer's block too.

I'll be publishing, but don't expect me to be active like before. Thank you for still being with me and reading this book. Have a great day and Happy new year! ❤️