Chapter 5

Areum's POV

I woke up slowly opening my eyes.

"Ugh! What happened?" My head still hurts. I looked around and found myself in Jimin's room and Jimin's bed?

How?! Was that a dream?! I look at the watch and it was 8:56 am

The last thing, I remember is a guy wearing a mask and a drunk guy fighting.

"Ahh!" As I wanted to stand up I fall immediately. I think I sprained my ankle. I look at my feet and saw bandage wrapped around it

Someone came into the room and saw me on the ground and ran to me.

"Are you okay Areum?" It was...

"J-Jimin?"

"Yes, it's Jimin and why didn't you call me, so that I can pick you up at work yesterday?!" frick who told him?

"I knew you were busy with your hyungs so I didn't interfere-"

"So instead you sprained your ankle and almost kidnapped by a guy?! Luckily Namjoon was driving and saw you and saved you from what happened" So Namjoon saved me?

"I-I'm sorry.... I- AHH!" I screamed as i tried standing up

"I already told your boss about it and gave you a week off to recover oh and here" He gave me crutches and I used it

"How the heck did you get crutches without bringing me to the hospital?"

"Oh I did got it from the hospital. They added the bandage and said that if you wake up you can go home, but Jin hyung suggested that you will be taken care of at home" My brother is so caring.

"What should I do?" I asked him.

"Nothing, just interview me"

"But what about the conference later?"

"We will still go at 2 pm, but we need to be there at 1 pm. Jin hyung is a doctor so he will help you but for now" he carried me bridal style. I looked at his handsome face..... It's so perfect

dug dug.... Jimin why are you doing this to me?

"B-but" Instead of the couch he put me in the bed

"No buts you'll stay in the bed and sleep with me later" Great! sleeping with him oh gosh!

"I'll call Jin that your awake" And I nodded and he left the room good thing my bag was close, so I took my laptop and go to microsoft word and type in the questions. I kept typing and typing on what I needed and he entered with Jin oppa, but Jin oppa said he will do it alone.

"Eomma Jin, so how long is this gonna take?" He checked my feet

"Your in grade 1 meaning it's minimal stretching and no tearing about 1-3 weeks" I sighed in relief.

"Yah Areum! Are you crazy?! Yah, you should've called anyone" I flinched a little when he shouted.

"Yah! Did I want this to happen no right?!"

"Yah good thing Jimin was there!" Wait Jimin?

"What do you mean Jimin he said it was Namjoon?"

"No it's Jimin he saved you he was was- nevermind" Who saved me Jimin or Namjoon? Something is not right with this story Who is right and who is wrong?

My head hurts from thinking I just worked while Jin treated my wound "AHH!"

"Sorry" "That's okay it just hurts"

Jimin's POV

*flashback*

I was getting Areum from work until I saw her walking alone. Aish! This pabo! I went to her, then I saw a drunk guy coming to Areum. I stopped and ran.

"HELP PLEASE SOMEONE! LET GO!" She punched and kicked but it's not enough

"She said let go!" I shouted and used a mask, but then he pushed her and punched me in the lip that made a bruised and I saw her fainted. I finished beating up that jerk.

I took her to the near by hospital, then I called my hyungs that Areum is in the hospital. Jin and Tae-hyung asked me what happened. I explained everything.

*end*

Areum's POV

Type.......type..... "Yah, why are you still working Areum?"

"Typing all I need when I come back to the office. I take leaves often that's why I was hardworking maybe you should try it"

"No, you need to rest Areum"

"Eomma Jin, I can manage please say only good news and both of the news to him"

"Why do you care about him so much?"

"Nothing just do it for me please eomma?"

"Fine, but if he hurts you-"

"He won't, I promise!" I put my palm up, then suddenly a thought came.

Why won't anyone tell me who saved me Jimin or Namjoon?