Chapter 2

Areum's POV

Already unpacked my stuff and I just lie down my bed so tired and just-

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz......

*bang!*

Wtf?! I was about to sleep when someone opened the door so hard, it feels like an earthquake is happening. I opened my eyes and saw Jimin in the side of the couch, while the light of the window hit me in the eyes. I just covered my eyes then I looked at him and asked.

"Yes Jimin?" I asked.

"Memorize this" then he handed me a paper.

"What is this?"

"We have a conference 2 days later"

O_O

"WHAT?! Wait why us?" I shouted almost "Sorry" I said.

"That's okay and it's because someone I don't know who just pictured us, while you were entering the house and I was there just waiting for you. Now they think your my girlfriend and that the public knows my ex will know that I moved on so don't be nervous. You have an advantage for this more interview"

"Okay" then he left the room

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Jimin's POV

I'm just gonna pretend that I heard she said you when I asked her who is her bias. Hmm interesting.

*8:45 pm*

I walked into the room then I saw a sleeping Areum shivering. Aish! This idiot didn't even asked for a blanket. I took one and wake her up.

"Hmm?" She slowly opened her eyes.

"Yah Areum! Your shivering then you didn't asked for a blanket"

"Sorry I was too sleepy"

"You okay?"

"Yes" She slowly got up "What do you want Jimin you want food or should I clean?" She said in a sincerely way

"Make me soup then tomorrow just make breakfast for all the hyungs and call me a sweet nickname Okay? And here a blanket" Then I handed it and took it and made his soup and he ate it and I washed it.

Then we both slept.

*Morning* *Still Jimin's POV*

I woke up confused I looked everywhere and saw Areum isn't there. She came out of the bathroom and she already took a bath.

"Jagi, your awake already c'mon take a shower then come down I've made breakfast" It made me confused she called me Jagi and she come close to me whispering in my ear "Your hyungs are here they are listening don't ask, Okay"

"Okay Areumie I love you" then she blushed so hard made me think after all I'm his bias.

"N-Ne I-I love you too" She said then went outside. I did my morning routine and saw Areum cooking in the kitchen. I saw my hyungs, but I go to Areum first to back hugged her.

"Ne Jagi? What do you want?"

"I want food"

"You'll get it when you let me go now sit down, before I make you sleep in a couch"

Areum's POV

"Yah! Shortie stop talking to your girlfriend and introduce her to us!" Said Jin I giggled quietly as he said introduce me to them. I've already known three of the members Namjoon and Jin are best friends when they were in highschool and known me enough that I told him my identity.

"I will, but she is cooking-"

"I'm done, Jagi. The food is ready!" They all ran to the dining room and I gave them their food and ate.

"Guys this is Kim Areum my girlfriend since 2 years" Their jaw dropped of course.

"Yah! Areum, why didn't you tell us?!" Namjoon said while Jimin looks confused "You know, Areumie?"

"Yeah, she was my first friend and when I came here then I meet his bro- I meant best friend Jin"

"Did the two did you did it?" Taehyung asked

"What do you mean by it?" I asked

"You know make out or have s-" I interrupt him "No, cause we decided if we're ready then we're ready or basically after marriage" He introduce everyone even J-hope's girlfriend.

"Is she really your girlfriend?" J-hope's girlfriend asked.

"Why?" Jimin asked as my blood was boiling.

"Because of the she looks from head to toe not sexy at all and not nice"

"Yah! Ray have respect" J-hope oppa said

"So? Everybody hates girl that are gold diggers" Jimin suddenly took my wrist and put me behind him.

"Look I get that you're Hobi hyung's girlfriend but that doesn't give you the right to say that Areum is a gold digger. She became my girlfriend because I love her. You get that?!" He said in a mad tone.

"Ugh whatever. J-hope, I'm gonna go." Ray said and left the house to go somewhere.

"I-I'm sorry on behalf of my girlfriend. She isn't really my girlfriend. I mean by love. It's more of by mother's choice"

A/N: I hope you enjoy the qoutes about this chapter and every chapter! Love y'all. I already edited.