Chapter 13

2 months later

Author's POV

Jimin's father is still in trial. Areum is trying hard to make Jimin smile but Jimin..... He is depressed but trying to smile.

Areum is at the park in the swing still there looking at the moonlight sky.

"Happy birthday to me...." She sang sadly. Her mother and brother is at work. Their brother is training so they asked Mrs. Kim if she can take them to Jinhit entertainment. Jimin is nowhere to be found.

"Happy birthday to you~" Her's eyes widened and looked behind.

"Happy birthday to you—" Jin stopped because of what the younger sang.
"You belong to the zoo—" Taehyung sang.

They all stopped and Areum giggled.

'They are my brother's after all' She thought.

"Kim Taehyung. She does not belong to the zoo!" Jin said and Taehyung laughed. "What? I love singing to her to make her smile"

Taehyung loves making her sister smile and Jin loves protecting her and her face so that she can have a face like him.

Areum run and hugged his brothers. "We have one more surprise, Areum" They both said and stopped hugging Areum. They parted and Jimin walked in between holding a rose. "Mirose, here's a rose for you" She smiled wide.

Areum smiled wide and hugged Jimin and he hugged her back. Areum took the rose and put it at the back of her ear.

"Happy birthday darling" Mother said giving the cake. "Make a wish" Her uncle said.

She made her wish and blow the candle.

They spend the night at the Park.

*Home time!*

Areum sighed. "Can you please put your lace faster?" She asked Taehyung. "Sorry sis!" He said trying to tie the laces.

She look at her bag. "Ah my phone. I forgot it. I'll get it!" I said and run back to the park. "Take care sis!"

Areum's POV

I run to the park looking at the place where I saw it. Ah here!! I am so happy it didn't get stolen.

"Congrats boss" I took my phone and hide in the bushes. I recorded them. I just felt like I should. "Of course. I made him suffer. He's son got no one left."

Who are they talking about? "Mr. Park Chanyeol will be the new heir which will be you"

"Bang shi-hyuk PD and Park Choon. They managed Jinhit entertainment. The company will finally be mine" I gasped and immediately covered my mouth. "Did you hear that?"

I heard footsteps coming closer. I closed my eyes. "It's just a cat, Mr. Park Chanyeol" I breathe. "I gotta say when the cat's away. The mice will play" They laughed and I didn't

My brother makes nice jokes. It maybe corny but not like yours!

No, they are the one that did this to Jimin! They made Chimchim suffer!

"I will kill whoever comes in my way!" Mr. Park Chanyeol said. My eyes widened. If I did this all of us will die but Jimin's father will be released.

They threw something at the can and walked away. I sneakily took the files. No way... They framed Mr. Choon

I looked up and see that they are not there anymore. I run to my brother and he was looking at me weirdly.

"You took longer" Taehyung oppa said. "W-Well I already found my phone so no need for the whole thing" I said shaking. "Are you okay?"

"Just hot that's all" I said. "It's december. It's freezing cold almost a negative degree and it's cold? How?"

"Kids! Come inside!" My mother said and we went in. Thank you lifesaver mother!

As I walked in I see Jimin looking at me. I looked away. It just makes me feel guilty about everything. Should I or should I not?

It's been 3 days. Anxiety, nervousness, guilt, and conscience is overwhelming inside. As a child, I am still  indecisive and scared... This feels traumatic for a child like me.

I can't even face Jimin anymore. It's eating me inside that I can't see his face or smile anymore. I want help..... What should I do?!

I am a child! I know nothing but have fun. I am still dependent on my mother, but if I do this, Our lives will be at stake and Jimin's father will be innocent. If I don't Jimin's father will be considered guilty....

I kneel down and prayed.

"Dear almighty above, help me and my family that if I did this. Jimin will be happy and our lives will not be at stake."

A/N: I'm sorry Areum for putting you in this mess....forgive me readers!