Chapter One

In my universe after thousands of years of evolving and experimenting after a war that affected the world, scientists created new humans who were born with what we called the second gender.

This second gender are like how the werewolf romance books appear to be with three classification.

The alphas; they are dominant, intelligent and powerful people whose pheromones can make anyone submit. The stronger the alpha, the stronger their authority among other alphas.

The betas; They are like average humans. They are intelligent to a level and aren't really appreciated that much because they don't possess any special skill unless they have recessive alpha or omega genes. They are also numb to pheromones.

And finally, omegas. The weakest among the rankings. We were made to be bred and increase our population but what other genders thought of us were sluts who were made to spread our legs. Because we were born omegas, most of our families sold or dumped us in the orphanage making survival much more difficult.

Omegas no matter the gender can produce heirs which are intelligent, powerful and strong with alphas that is why we are needed. We also undergo heat for three to seven days every three months depending on your cycle and are given suppressants to calm the effect as we can affect any alpha that isn't mated. We are feminine with small build but we have special omegas who lack the feminine genes.

How do we know our genders?

That's easy. At the age of six in elementary school, we are tested in the hospital and the results are send to our guardians and also classes are set for parents with omegas so has to help take of their children when puberty hits since it is the start of our heat.

My name is Yuki Tomoki and I'm an omega. I was luckily born to a family that loved and cherished omegas. I'm the first omega in my family after my great grandmother and because of that, I'm pampered a lot. Plus being the last child of the family made it worst.

I look a lot like my great-grandmother who had black hair and blue eyes, very feminine and petite but she was calm and gentle why I was naïve, sweet and excited.

I cut my hair short and I wasn't tall like my two elder siblings with a height of five feet four compared to my siblings who are six feet and above.

"Yuki what kind of alpha is your type?" My best friend, Rin, a beta asked as I chewed on the cover of my pen.

"Well he has to be kind and responsible to all omegas. He has to be sweet, understanding, handsome and buy me all the cake and ice-cream I want." I said excitedly before Ron laughed at me.

"I should have known about your sweet tooth. Makes me jealous when you eat a lot of junk and yet you don't even add a kg. I drink water and I'm adding two pounds, no fair!" She complained as she huffed frustratedly making me giggle.

"I guess being an omega has its perk. Fatty." I teased her before she rolled her eyes and we laughed at my irony.

We were still having lunch when we heard screaming from the hallway. I and Rin turned our attention to the hall, not leaving our seats as we saw girls and boys clustering around blocking our view.

It could only be one group that could get the whole block B riled up.

"God I hate those Elite alphas." I said as I opened my carton of strawberry milk and started drinking.

"Why?" Rin asked facing her attention to me as we drowned out the noises of the crowd.

The Elite alphas were students from the block A since alphas were separated from the class. The stronger the alpha, the higher their ranking in school and position in the classroom called the Elite alphas.