Chapter Fifteen

I was still in my bed sleeping when I felt the weight of my bed dent.

I knew it couldn't be my little Takato because he had already gone to school so I slowly opened my eyes but my lips were attacked before I could do anything.

I struggled pushing Shino off me but he seemed to be enjoying himself before his tongue licked my lower lips making me to moan before I kicked his gut and then he moved back and fell on his knees.

My face was red from the sound I had made towards my brother.

"D-don't y-you ever d-do that again!" I shouted before I covered my face but my brother found joy in my misery.

"That's what you get for not waking up. You are just so cute I could eat you." Shino teased me as he stood up and kissed my forehead.

"I can't wait for you to get married." I grunted as I got off the bed and walked into the bathroom.

"I'm still young, I'm only twenty nine." Shino reminded me as he followed my tail to the bathroom. "By the way, do you want to bath together like old times?"

"Get out you pervert!" I shouted before kicking him in the ass but then he refused to leave.

"We're both boys, there's nothing to hide. I miss my cute brother who used to beg me to bath with him." He teased again as I blushed hard.

He closed the bathroom and we started to struggle till he removed both our clothes.

"Gosh you've gotten so sexy." He said as he placed his hands on the hip and traced to my thigh. "And curvy. If that you weren't covering your little man there, I'd think you a girl."

Urgh! I swear I'm going to kill Shino.

After having an interrupted bath and breakfast with my brother, I prepared for work and went downstairs to see quite a lot of customers in the café.

They all seemed to be gathering around Shino who served them with a smile.

I should have known.

"Shino could we talk outside?" I asked with a frown on my face.

Shino took off his apron before he gave the tray to Kana. "Sorry ladies, my love is calling me." He said as the ladies face changed in awe.

"Yes chief?" He asked with a smile on his face as I pulled on his ears while he complained in pain.

"I told you not to cause a racket here. I don't need people videoing my everyday life." I explained with a frown on my face and folded hands.

"I'm just having fun, it's not my fault I'm too handsome."

"Narcissist."

"Worrywart."

"I should have locked you in." I sighed as I placed my hand on my forehead before he held cheeks.

"Don't worry, I just need you to relax." Shino informed me before he kissed my forehead and then gave me a soft smile before I returned the smile.

"Are you Yuki Tomoki?" I heard a feminine voice behind me asking. I turned my back to look at her before I nodded.

"How may I help you?" I asked politely but I was given the shock of my life.

She slapped me on my left cheek hard that I felt it was going to give a bruise.

I held my cheek, my eyes looking into her hostile eyes before I recognized who she was.

"A-Asami Satoo." I whispered as she tried to hit me again but Shino caught her hand and pushed her back.

"It's Aizawa you good for nothing slut! I can't believe your sleeping with my husband! I guess what they say omegas being sluts are true!"