Chapter Thirty Five

I apologize for the multiple Povs that will start happening but it was necessary and I hope you don't mind. I feel so sad that my baby is ending soon.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"I cannot sit here and get better when I can finally see Yuki again. These two months without him has shown me how madly I've fallen for him." I said as I removed the drip connected in my hand.

It has been three hours ago that Keita told me that Yuki has been found but he forbade me from leaving the security of this hospital because there was a bounty on my head in the underground business.

I couldn't sit around knowing that Yuki was coming home, I had to help them.

"If you leave here then you're only making things difficult. Just rest and let the rescue team handle this. If you want to help Yuki then recover so that you can take care of him. Stay here for your son who still needs his father to protect him while his mother is away." Dad convinced me as he held my hand that was gathering my things.

I sighed as I looked at my older carbon copy and sighed.

He was right.

If I wanted to be useful it would be to charge up and take care of Takato as always while the rescue team rescued victims of that horrible organization.

"Okay but I'm doing this for Yuki and Takato not because you told me to." I frowned before my father messed my hair and laughed.

"Of course."

Yuki
Claire was taking longer than usual to come and pay me a visit. Usually after check up, she would be here but if I was mentally correct from the time I saw before being locked back, she was four hours late.

I read the paper that Takato sent me a month ago while I rubbed my baby bump and talked to my five months pregnant bump about Haru.

I stopped my excited stories about Haru when the door opened.

I hugged myself, my eyes looking wearily at the masked man as he stepped inside.

He brought another bag with him, something he made a daily activity and dropped it by my side.

"You already know that I won't kill you so stop making it look like I'm the bad person here."

"That is what you are. The bad person." I said with a enough hostility as I used my shirt and hands to protect my baby.

"Have some fruits, I heard that strawberries are one of your five favourites." He said as he brought out the strawberry and tried to feed me but I hit his hand away from my mouth.

"Take your strawberries and die."

"Do you want me to force feed you again? I thought we were over this but it seems like you enjoy pain." I rolled my eyes as I took a strawberry from the plate and ate it slowly.

"Well a little birdie told me that someone has been sending you messages from your husband like the one you hid inside your pillow." He said as my hand froze from picking another strawberry why my heart started to beat fast.

"So I hit the nail. Well I was told that snitches get stitches, want to see what I did." He said in an excited manner making my heart to beat as I shook my head.

"Please don't hurt her."

"Too late. Bring her in boys." He said and then the door opened, revealing two guards who threw Claire to the ground.

The masked man went closer to her, squatted and lifted her head making me to puke hard on the ground as I cried from disgust.

He stitched her eyes and mouth in a herring bone style and it was clear that he made her suffer with all the bruises on her body.