Chapter Two

Getting into a fight with an alpha was not the best idea.

It wasn't my fault but he deserved the hits I gave him for talking trash about the omega girl he was dating.

I knew it wasn't my business but it didn't require publicly shaming her just because she told him that she liked someone else now.

I got off the fight unscathed because the teachers came in time before he could hurt me but then I got suspension for my act of bravery.

People in my Block even started sending a message to me because they liked my confidence and wanted to have an interview with me but I turned them down till Rin said that her club recognized her skills and begged her to do the interview and I got paid.

"So bored." I grunted before I looked at the ceiling of my room.

My room was the second biggest room after my parents, I was the pampered one so I got the best but since I'm suspended my parents grounded and punished me till after my suspension leaving me to do all the chores.

I was about to do a prank call, when I saw a text message from Rin.

Come to school late in the night. I have something amazing to show you. Don't worry, I left a ladder by the fence climb.

Finally, something I can do. I smiled mischievously as I typed back to her.

Be there tonight, fatty. I wrote before I dropped my phone so that I could stay up all night.

Sneaking out of the house is never a challenge for me. I also got into school and didn't stress much.

I tried calling Rin but she wasn't picking as I walked into our very large school building hoping to find her before a message popped up.

Come towards the classroom.

I followed her instructions as I walked to the classroom, ignoring my instincts telling me to run.

When I got to class, I didn't see Rin before the next thing, I felt someone cover my nose and mouth with a cloth making me struggle.

I felt myself slipping in and out of consciousness before I finally gave up the fight.

Waking up, my head was having a splitting headache. I looked around and wondered where or how I got here before my mind flashed back to how I got here.

I tried to call Rin but I couldn't find my phone making me to panic because I felt something weird.

My heat was going to start sooner than expected and of the kidnapper was an alpha with no suppressant or rut suppressant, then I was fucked. Literally and figuratively.

I stood up as I weakly walked to the door, effect of the heat was to make us slow and much more submissive.

I banged on the door loud and hard but it didn't open before I fell to the floor on my butt, giving in to the heat.

It hadn't been long, the door opened and slowly pushed open. I was relieved someone would help me till I saw him. Haru Aizawa.

He was flustered and unfocused plus he smelt like alcohol meaning his was probably very drunk but what would make an Elite alpha this... sorrowful? Never mind that, he was an alpha and I was an omega in heat which didn't go well together.

"Sweet scent, too addicting." Haru said as he knelt down to my side and then held me in his hands before he started to smell me.

"Leave me alone." I said as I pushed him before I used the wall as support and tried to get up.