Chapter Twenty Two

I apologize for the multiple POVs in this chapter but it was easier for me than using 3rd person as I am not very experienced with it. Also I'm dedicating this chapter to everyone who commented and I must, you all are quite the character.

Yuki
"I can't believe I won't see you again till Christmas, that is if you do come back." Rin said as she hugged me before she pulled away.

Takato was asleep and Kirito offered to carry him much to my relief for me to say goodbye.

This would be the last time in a longtime that I would step foot in my country home.

"Shino, Hinata, I'm really going to miss you but mostly you Hinata since Shino basically works there and can visit when his schedules are cleared." I teased with a smile as Hinata giggled while Shino complained.

"Better know, you're not missing my wedding at all. I will miss you and Takato. Japan will miss you and all those your secret admirers." Hinata opened leaving a smile on my face before she pecked my forehead and hugged me.

I was surprised to see silent tears in her eyes before she wiped it and patted my hair.

I gave her a smile before Shino placed his hand on my shoulders.

"Can I kiss you before you leave?" He asked which was a shock to me as I trailed my eyes to Kirito who whistled and turned his back as he positioned Takato properly.

"Just don't do it for too long." I said timidly, feeling my cheeks getting hot before Shino placed his hands on my cheeks.

He rubbed my face gently with his thumbs before he slowly drew his lips closer and placed it on my lips making me gasp as his tongue entered my mouth.

I was someone who usually let Shino kiss me but it could be the last time before I married Kirito, if I married him quickly.

I felt Shino's hand trailing down to my waist before he pulled away with both of us panting and kissed my forehead.

"I love you." He whispered in a manner that you would doubt he meant brotherly before hugging me and pulling away.

"All passengers leaving for Los Angeles, please board within the next five minutes. All flights to Los Angeles leaves in five minutes, please board immediately." The computer assistant announced before I grabbed my suitcase and that of Takato as Kirito grabbed his.

"Goodbye family. Thank you for taking care of me all these years." I bowed and then smiled before walking away with Kirito.

Takato was placed between Kirito and I.

He woke up for awhile but then he went back to sleep as I tucked him in.

I didn't feel relaxed, I wanted to get off the plane but then I also wanted to stay.

I was slightly restless and it seemed Kirito noticed because he placed his hands on mine and whispered to me 'it was going to be okay' and I believed him.

I heard as they gave a weather report of Los Angeles, switching off mobile devices and their ready to departure before I stared outside the window, taking one last look at Japan as we took off.

Haru
I got to the airport after hours of driving around town.

I went to Yuki's place but I was too late and my chance was to stop him in the airport.

I parked the car and ran towards the entrance but then I heard my name from a familiar voice making me to pause.

"What are you doing here?" Rin asked with Shino and Hinata walking up to me in confusion.

"I have to stop Yuki before its too late. There isn't time." I tried to run in but Shino held me and shook his head.

"Yuki is gone, his plane left ten minutes ago." Hinata responded and I stopped my movement to check the time.

She was right. I was too late.

No, I wasn't late, rather I was too slow.

"I need to go." I said but Shino held me firmly.

"Why? So you can ruin Yuki's happiness. Go back to your wife." He demanded but I gripped his hand and growled.

"My cute wife is currently on a plane with another alpha and my son is in that plane." I removed his hand forcefully from mine before Shino moved back with a scowl on his face.

I was about to argue but I heard a beep from my phone and then I took it out and checked it.

It was an audio recording from a private number before I played it out loud.

"Well I'm sure by the time you'll be getting this recording, Mrs Aizawa or rather Miss Satoo must have done the right thing. Yeah back to the main point, Yuki is with me and even if you were to catch us in time which you never did, I wouldn't him go so easily. If you want Yuki back, come to New York, I'll be waiting for you. Well bye. Oh and also, Shino this is a love affair so let's not interfere that is if you're listening." Kirito's annoying laughter rang before the audio ended and I looked at Shino.

He didn't look happy but then he cursed loudly and turned his back to me.

"I don't know what is happening but I hope Yuki dumps your sorry ass again." Shino commented before he walked away with Rin glaring and Hinata bowing before she left.

I ran to the airport and went to the place where I could book a flight ticket to New York.

I stopped in front of the ticket booth and was received by a pretty young lady.

"I need a ticket for the next flight to New York." I requested before she typed something on her laptop.

"The next flight leaves in seven hours. Should I get you a ticket?" She asked and I nodded. I tapped the counter patiently waiting for her. "Under what name?"

"Haru Aizawa." I informed her and then she did everything necessary for me to leave before I smiled and looked at my passport.

Yuki, I promise you that when we meet, I'll tell you how much I love you.