3. "If I want to fuck boys, I'll fuck them"

Jordan took my hand before we entered Asher's big house. It was really crowded and we had a hard time getting in.

Jordan immediately spotted Asher and we went to his group.

"Jooo, my dude!" Asher said drunkinly and lifted me to his arms.

"Hey, hands off my girl" Jordan warned.

"Aww, don't be jealous babe!" Asher pouted. "I'll have some time for you later" he winked at him. Jordan's eyes widened like his friend had let a secret out and then blushed.

"I need a drink" Jordan said to me in a panic mode. "Like right now" He grabbed my hand and we both went to the kitchen.

Jordan grabbed two bottles of beer and offered one to me. I politely declined in witch he shrugged and sugged of my beer as well. I watched him as he kept drinking and drinking, dancing and screaming like he was possesed.

"This is the time we let our insecurites go. Let's go dance, Jo" Jordan told me grabbing my hands.

I laughed. "No, thanks"

"Come on! We let our insecurities go! Go show those people how sexy you are"

"I think they've seen enough" I answered. I didn't want to risk anything again so I just wore some jeans and a t-shirt to the party. I felt more comfortable anyway. 

I looked around for any familiar faces until I spotted Mercy. She was pressed against the wall and giggled as Theo left kisses on her neck. 

If Mercy was here, Hero would be somewhere around here too. He was the only person I was looking foreward to seeing right now.

I walked around for a few minutes with no luck of seeing him. I was about to give up when I felt two strong hands hugging me from behind.

I turned around to find Bradley's blue eyes staring at me with a smirk. I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"Hey" he bit his lip.

My God, what a douche.

"Bye" I said firmly trying to walk past him but he caught me in his arms. He placed his hands around my waist as he stared at me misheviously.

"Leaving so soon? The party is just starting" 

I crossed my arms. "Why are you talking to me, Bradley? I thought I made myself clear"

"You did" he replied. "I haven't touched the kid since then. About you though..." He eyed me up and down and I felt like I wanted to vomit.

"Aren't you supposed to hate me? You know for standing against you? Against the king?" I said sarcastically.

"Eh" he debated his answer "I decided to have a little more fun instead. Besides..." he trailed and I felt his palm grab one buttcheek. "You're hot as hell"

I snorted. "Nice show. I'll leave now" I quickly spotted Mercy and Theo not making out anymore but sitting on the couch talking. "They're looking for me" I said and Bradley let me go. 

"This is not over, Langford!" He yelled and I gave him the middle finger with a smile on my face.

Dick!

I approached Mercy breathless.

"Hey" I said. 

"Jo!" She said cheerfully. "You came!"

"Yeah, I did. Is Hero here?" I asked getting straight to the point.

Mercy smirked at me. "You guys have come closer huh?" she asked.