BONUS CHAPTER.

This is while Hero was trying to teach Jo sign language. Those are some of their moments together that I didn't quite write lol.

"Why are you writing everything I'm saying?"

The scrumbled paper langed on my forehead and even though it didn't hurt I pretended it did only to get on his nerves.

"How am I supposed to remember all of this?" I wrote back.

"Just do. You won't have your notebook with you everytime you'll need to use signing"

I stared at him. His jaw was clenched. Something was bothering him.

"Why are you so moody today?"

"I'm always mOoDy"

I laughed at this and I caught him lowering his head with a small smile. 

"No, you aren't" I waited for him to tell me, but when he didn't I sent him another note. "What's wrong?"

"Why were you talking to Bradley today?" he sent back shortly after.

"I wasn't talking to him. He was talking to me"

"Same thing"

"No, it isn't"

"Why does it matter?"

He sighed running his hands through his hair.

"I hate it when you talk to him" he spoke out loud.

I smiled. "Why?" I signed. I knew how to sign this at least.

"It's a waste of time" he looked away.

"Oh is it?" I laughed quietly, but he caught it.

"Why u laughing?"

"It's cute when you're jealous" I mouthed.

He clenched his jaw. "I'm not fucking jealous!" he snapped.

"Right"

"I'm not! He just doesn't deserve your time"

"Oh, yeah? And what am I supposed to do with my time?"

"Fucking talk to me!" I don't think he even realized he was yelling.

"You'd rather me talking to you than him?"

"Yes! How can you not know this by now? I love it when you talk to me!" He said it so cassualy like it was not a big deal. But I couldn't ignore all the butterflies that appeared in my stomach at his words.

He started at me and I stared back. I thought he'd take it back. When he was feeling flustered he always took back his words. But this time he didn't. "Talking to you is one of my favorite things in the world, how can you not know this?"

I bit my lip and stood up from my seat and going to sit besides him. He gulped and I could see his cheeks redden. When I sat down I clinged on him, hugging his chest as tight as I could.

"What are you doing?" he rasped and I almost shivered at the tone of his voice. Though, he wasn't hugging me back. 

I pulled away slightly so he could read my lips.

"This is a hug, Hero. It represents affection. And now I want to show you how much your words affect me and all those things I'm feeling for you" I said.

His lips trembled and it took everything in my power to not lean in and peck them. Without a second word I hugged him again, burring my head on his chest and taking in his colonge. I almost felt lightheaded from his scent.