FIVE

It's been two weeks since they went to Dome's parents, his father never talk anymore about the arrange marriage and so do Pavel's Dad.

"See! My dumb idea work the best after all!" Pavel proudly said. They're now exploring at random places to take some pictures as they both like photography.

"Don't praise yourself too much your head might get big." Dome said shaking his head.

Few minutes passed by Pavel heard his phone ring.

"Where are you?" His dad asked.

"Outside with Dome, why?" He answered.

"Join the family dinner later, bring Dome with you. I'll send you the restaurant address." His dad said before hanging up the call.

"Who's it?" Dome asked.

"Dad, he said we have family dinner tonight and told me to bring you with." Pavel said, and shrugged his shoulder when he saw Dome looked at him confused.

--------------------------------

"Table reserved for Mr.Promphaopun." Pavel told the hostess. They are then guided to a private room.

The hostess knocked on the door and as she opened it Pavel and Dome become confused when they saw not only just Pavel's parents but also Dome's parents as well, both smiling to them.

"Come sit down and join us sons." It was Pavels dad who said it.

"What are you also doing here por?" Dome asked his father as they sat down.

Both of their father just smiled at them.

Isn't it what I think is happening now right?" Both Pavel and Dome though, looking at each other.

"We never thought that it will be like this you know." It was Pavel's father who start the conversation.

"We first thought that we will have double problem because you're both guys." Dome's dad said.

"Who knew you two will be dating already before even we decide this arrange marriage."

"Mr. Promphaopun here called me asking if my eldest child is named Dome, I asked him why and he told me that his son introduced someone who's his son currently dating that is named Dome and have the same surname as me."

"We have a second thought before that maybe that person have just the same full name as my son, but then after just a week my son here Dome introduced Pavel to us."  Dome's dad explained.

"Imagine the happiness when we thought that we don't have to force you both on marrying someone, specially with pavel who blabbers about it most of the time. It's like the both of you are destined to each other right." Pavel's father said.

Both Pavel and Dome are just now mentally face-palming themselves. Thinking what deeper hole they have dig for themselves.

The lies they have plan so they can escape the arrange marriage have gone wrong and back fired to them real bad.

Now for sure they have no escape.

"Let's announce the coming wedding next week at the opening of our new hotel." Pavel's dad said, and Dome's dad agreed.

All Pavel and Dome can do is sigh.

It is indeed a dumb idea at the first place.

~END of part 1~