IV

Pavel and Dome have been living together for almost half a year already, not much have change. Dome is still in charge oh making their breakfast, and Pavel is still the one in charge of their dinner.

Both of them always eat their lunch outside during their work breaktime.

They establish their own small agency, working together with their employed team of new professional photographers,great photo editors, talented animators, and illustrators.

Everyone in their team knows that the two of them are married, but most of them are doubting as they thought that their two boss never even display any affections. But some of them are saying that maybe they're just keeping their marriage life separate to their working life, beside they always see their boss Pavel bring coffee or tea together with some light snacks to their Boss Dome.

-------------------------------

"Where are you going?" Dome asked, when he saw Pavel about to leave their house wearing his day to day clothes which is his gym clothes.

"I'm going to the gym. Do you wanna join?" Said Pavel.

Dome then nod, thinking that maybe he need to go back to working out again because it's been two weeks since he stop due to being busy with photo editing and replying all the message from their clients. Plus he still have his premium membership that he should not waste.

"I'll wait you then while you change to your gym clothes." Pavel said as he walk to the kitchen and grab their water bottles.

When they entered the gym they're greeted by some of the trainers as most of the trainers at that gym are all friendly to Pavel who is a big gym rat.

"Oh hey Dome! Long time no visit." P' Aa, one of the gym trainer greeted.

"Just been busy with work lately P'." Dome said.

"You have missed all the new girls working out here." P'Aa joked out.

Most of the trainer and regulars in the gym may know them, but no one knows that the two of them are actually married.

Pavel them excused them both saying they will only do a quick workout today as they still have work to finish later.

They entered to the separate room where premium members are only allowed to use. The room is still empty as it's still very early in the morning 6: 30am to be exact, They first warm up for a few minutes and start lifting weights after.

They're now at the middle of working out,Pavel was guiding Dome as he lift the barbell when they heard a woman's voice called Pavel.

"Did you come earlier than usual Pavs?" The girl asked as she walks to them.

Pavel helped Dome to hook back the barbell as he finished his count.

"Hey, Bambi." Pavel greeted which the girl just smiled showing her deep dimples or maybe also her cleavage as she crosses her arms under his chest. Dome just watch the two, waiting for Pavel to introduce the girl who's wearing only a sports bra and tight high waist short showing her perfect curves.

"Your friend?" The girl then asked noticing Dome who decide to stand up to grab his water bottle.

"Yeh. Dome this is Bambi, Bambi this is Dome." Pavel said introducing the two who just smiled to each other.

"Oh! Pavs. I almost forgot, me and my friends are throwing a pool party in my place tonight, It's weekend today so could you come?" She asked. Pavel then took a glance at Dome who's suddenly walked out the room with his phone against his ear.

"Sorry, I still have work to finish until tonight." Pavel apologized.

"Aww, can you just do it tomorrow? It's weekend."

"No, sorry." Pavel said, and excused himself before grabbing his gym bag that contains his and Domes extra clothes.

"I have to go to the office first." Dome said as he saw Pavel went out and at the same time he just hang up his phone.

"Is there a problem?" Pavel asked concerned.

"Oh no, n'Sammy called she said the new editor to be interviewed went early than the said time schedule."

"Oh. I'll go with you then. Go wipe your sweat first, let's just change your shirt in the car." Pavel said as he hand his un used fave towel to Dome.

They decide go went back to their house to do a quick shower, and dress to at least look presentable, not that they have a dress code in their office.

--------------------------------

"They arrived at their small office, being welcomed by Sammy who is their secretary, and some other employees who just came ."

"Sir, Miss Jen is at the lounge room." Sammy informed them.

Grabbing Dome's bag off his shoulder, Pavel told Dome to just go there as he take care of his things on his table.

While arranging some of Dome's things on his table, Pavel heard some of the employees talked how pretty that new potential employee is.

He don't know why but he suddenly felt bothered.