X

Everything feels like a dejavu. They are now at the event hall of their father's hotel,wearing the clothes they have wear during their wedding.

Both Pavel and Dome are kneeling beside each other, the monk have just finish giving them his blessing to the two newly wedded couple.

Their parents, close relatives and friends are there cheering and wishing them congratulations.

So this is what Dome's not dumb idea.

Is to them to get married for the second time on the day of their first year anniversary.

It's still a brainer for Pavel on how could Dome and so both of their parents manage to do all this in last minute. How could Dome even manage their parents to make them have a wedding again with just a few hours of preparation, and more on how the heck they manage to have call a monk to bless them when its afternoon?

"Me and Dome have made a lots of dumb ideas this past few months that have gone." Pavel stated, holding a glass of red wine standing in front of everyone.

"More like just your idea." Dome commented making everyone laugh.

"I won't argue with that." Pavel said.

"Anyways... A year ago we —I, well I made a cool dumb idea to ask this guy who's beside me to pretend to be my boyfriend to escape my fathers oh so marriage arrangement with his business partner. I found that Dome is also having same Father issue, so he agreed."

"Why do you lie to me p'Phoom!" It was Joong who shouts. "You said you love me—" He was stopped when Nine hits his head. Everyone then just laugh with the scene.

"Okay.. so I'll continue." Pavel cleared his throat. "I never thought that us pretending to have romantic feelings with each other will result to us actually wasting a good amount of days–I don't know maybe months of us pretending to have romantic feelings with each other in front of everyone when we actually have.... I COULD HAVE SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM ON THE SAME BED WITH DOME! AND DO FUN STUFF!" Pavel stated, shouting the very last sentence, earning a step on his foot by Dome.

"He stepped on my food just now, if you guys are wondering." Pavel informed, everyone can't stop laughing.

"Anyways, this wedding is a pretty dumb idea by Dome. But I like it, He informed me awhile ago that he will not make a speech. So I'm saying this in behalf of him." Pavel said and smirked looking at Dome.

"Awhile ago I was dumbfounded to found out that I will be wedded again." Pavel stated.

"I asked Dome 'So this is the not dumb idea you're talking awhile ago?' Then he nods. I told him we could just proceed to the honeymoon that we wasted last year but he said 'No, I want to be married with you.' Ain't he so sweet? I felt like punching the air when I heard him say that.... He stepped on my feet again if you're wondering if why I can't walk by later it's because he injured my foot." Again, everyone laughs.

"Anyways, I told him 'Babe we are already married, today is our first year anniversary' But everyone this is where I got to be like who are you? And what did you do do to my cold ass heart bestfriend?" Pavel said.

"Oh P' don't put so much suspense I want to eat already, Just finish your long speech." Joong commented.

"I'm finishing, okay I'm finishing. I'm telling you, this is the most sweetest thing I ever heard from Dome since I first met him." Pavel stated, smiling to Dome who is deadly laser glaring at him.

"He said..." Pavel said, and grab his phone then he play a voice record.

It was a voice record of Dome, in where he says.

"I want to marry you now. You know our marriage last year is just a full damn lie, and a show for everyone. We don't love each other that time, I want to marry you now that I know I you love me, now that I know I love you. I want to marry you for real and not for just a show." And the voice record ended. Everyone starts cheering to them as Pavel pulled Dome into his embrace.

"How the heck you manage to record that." Dome whispered to Pavel who just laughed.

-------------------------------------

Pavel just got out of the bathroom and saw Dome already laying on their King size bed , in the same suite room they have stayed one year ago. But this time Dome is not sleeping, this time Dome didn't told him to sleep on the couch, this time he don't need to put a pillow between them so he can sleep on the bed with him.

"What are you staring at?" Dome asked looking up from his phone feeling the gaze of his husband.

"Nothing." Pavel said as he walk to the bed and lay beside Dome. "I was just thought you will be asleep already just like last year. But I guess we're re creating our last year wedding but how it should have happen." Pavel said, a bit teasing his husband as he lean his head on Domes shoulder.

"Should we do it now?" Pavel asked, seducing his husband as he grab Dome's phone away.  He wrapped his arms around his waist pulling him closer to him.

Dome didn't oppose, and so Pavel slowly licked Dome's soft lips and gently bite his lower lip making Dome breathed deeply controlling himself not to moan.

"I'll accept that as an invitation." Pavel said cupping Dome's face as moving his way on top of Dome. Planting a soft kisses on Dome, teasing him by just licking his lips until he heard Dome glowed making him laugh shortly before finally he start to devour him, and let Dome fight for his dominance until both of them run out of breath.

"I'll be the top." Dome said while catching his breath.

"No way babe, I'm always the top." Pavel said, smirking as he pinned Dome under him.

"Fuck you! No!" Dome shouts trying to get off Pavel's grip but can't.

"Oh we will fuck, but there's no way you'll be on top.... Except when you're ridding on—"

"Fuck you!" Dome cut out his husbands words.

"Let's do that now then." Pavel said then start to devour Dome who didn't fight back and remained pinned under him.

Ripping each others clothes off, The two of them keep on fighting for their own dominance until the other gave up and the other win to be on the top.

"I'm glad that my stupid idea went wrong at the first place." Pavel said, now resting on the bed with Dome laying on his chest.

"I'm glad you gave up and let me top you." Dome teased his husband.

"I will make sure to make my revenge tomorrow morning. " Pavel said as he winced in pain.

"Make sure you can stand up first tomorrow babe." Dome teased before kissing his husband who is definitely sulking.

~ END ~

Authors Note:

Hey! thank you for making it trough this last chapter. I never expect this story to reach 1k reads by just 1week after I posted this. Thank you for supporting me and this short fanfic story. Sorry if the ending is  "just so-so"😅

Anyways, Take care of yourselves and stay safe.✊💛

✊💛