I

Today their parents have celebrate the opening of their new hotel collaboration.
Aside from announcing that it's now officially open, Pavel and Dome who are with this friend was called to go on the stage to join their fathers to a toast.

Both of their fathers have told the story on how both of their sons keep their relationship to them, and how surprised they are to found out that they're actually dating each other while the arrange marriage between them two is being discuss.

Their wedding is announced to be held as early as they both finish their college studies which is just in two months.

"We believe that this business collaboration is destined to be made, just like how our sons are destined to be with each other." Both of their father said in unison before they made a toast.

"Dude how come you two keep it secret to us?" Their friend Ben said as soon as they got off the stage.

"I'm JoongShookt p'!" Joong said making their circle of friends laugh. "P', You two are great at keeping it secret! I never notice that I'm actually third-wheeling every gym sessions we have."

"Did you two really start dating as soon as you guys met?" It was Earth who asked tryinh to figure how the heck both of his friends have manage to keep it a secret to them from the first place.

"No wonder why p'Dome is always with p'Pavel everytime I'm asking him to hang out with me." Nine stated.

By now both Pavel, and Dome are mentally face palming themselves, massaging their own temples. They felt like in every word their parents have said and their friends have been saying; their heads are hurting more and more.

They can't even think of a great way to tell their parents that everything is a lie, and now that it's been announced to almost all of their relatives and parents friends it is more difficult. The only thing they think they can do is go with their act, and agreed to announce a divorce after one year of marriage.