A Confusing World Meeting

The country's were having a normal meeting ,and by normal I mean everyone was fighting. The only strange thing was that America was asleep instead of shouting about stupid stuff like giant air conditioners. When the others finally noticed this, they wondered what could be wrong. Then, a phone went off.

America's POV

Is that my phone? I will just answer this then we can continue. "Hello?" On the other side, my daughter answers, "Hey dad! um... the kitchen is on fire again and Kansas and some of the others are having tornado attacks!"

 I answer, "I'll be there in about ten minutes or so." 

"Actually Florida stole my horse and wagon so he's coming to get you along with his alligator."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I reply.

"Unfortunately, yes."

Normal POV 

"America, where are you going?" yelled Britain. 

"I'm going to try to stop an idiot from doing something more stupid than he already is." 

Then they all heard a giant crash and what sounded like a horse.God dammit , America muttered under his breath. Suddenly, a kid that looked about thirteen years old drove a wagon into the room and said "Hiya dad! Did Tex tell ya that I was coming?" "Yes, she did," said America. "Great! get in. I've always wanted to crash one of the world's meetings you go to!" America got in the wagon and they took off leaving, everyone left in confusion and an alligator named Please trying to eat them.