Meeting Everyone (Not everyone most of them kinda)Pt1?

When the time finally came for China, Russia, France, Poland, England, Japan and Germany to meet the kids they were not expecting America to pick them up in a limo, let them talk freely and stay in his own corner doing paperwork with huge eye bags. Also Jersey was driving soooo most of them where throwing up when they got out. America however walked to the front of the house opened the door with his foot and dodged all the craziness while doing paperwork of all things!

When Rhode Island noticed that her dad was over working himself again she nodded to the others and stepped in front of him. Once America looked up she ask "How much sleep have you been getting?" 

Eight hours.

Since when dad?

The day after the nations left the house why?

Because your walking around like a zombie, you have HUGE EYE BAGS and Cali is having another  episode!

Everyone saw America's eyes widen and run up a flight of stairs abandoning all of the paper work he was carrying. They chased after him until they found him holding a state that looked to be ten or eleven years old. The country was talking quietly to her as he covered second degree burns in a special type of antibiotic cream that would prevent blistering and swelling. 

Thirty minutes later

Everyone was in the theater room and America had told them how they where going to meet everyone. Now they were just waiting for the states to be ready. About a few minutes later America stood up. This is what he said "Thank you for giving me a chance to explain, but there are some rules that your going to have to put up with. The most important one is you never ever bring up the Civil War unless a state or I first start a conversation about it." The country's in the room saw America's mood get more and more dark as he said the first rule.

In all honesty they were scared and some of them didn't even know what it was! "The second is that when football season starts on Wednesday do not try to break up the fights call me or hide. The last is for everyone including the states. If anything happens to anyone's physical health and you caused it you alone will pay a one million dollars to the one injured. Does anyone have any questions?" 

What about our mental health? 

We can't help you there.Anyone else? No. Good. First up we have Delaware. The state that brought them to the tree house their first day walked out. "Hello I am Delaware or Del for short and I was the first state to enter the nation under the American Constitution, thus why I'm the oldest. Also dad if you want I can take over and you can sleep?" " You know as well as us that dad won't sleep until all the paperwork is done! someone shouted." "Well I tried." said Del.

Next up we have Pennsylvania. Out walked a girl that looked about the same age of Delaware but distinctly different from him flag wise. " Hello nations I'm Pennsylvania and I'm Dels second in command. I'm best known for the Liberty Bell that is said to have cracked when we won independence! Oh!I forgot Massachusetts and I helped with the Boston tea party and that was the best tea party ever!" Then New Jersey. 

This state looked like he just walked out a university and was currently going to fight someone.   "Hey losers, I'm New Jersey nicknamed the garden state and I'm famous for Princeton College. Also I don't care if dad wants us to be nice if you hurt anyone we will kill you. Just a word of advice." Thank you for that warm welcome Jersey said America wryly. Now we have Georgia. 

Out came a young lady that looked about seventeen years old and more traditional then the others so far. " Welcome to our house hold, I'm Georgia and I am best known for my peaches. What Jersey  said stands for all of us so please don't try anything. Also Father the south has a request." Let me guess ya'll want to show southern hospitality and make traditional southern food. You can just this time when Virginia gets a knife make sure he doesn't through it at someone. "Thank you Pa! I knew you would say yes!"

Alright now let's have Connecticut come on out! Connecticut came out and said " Hello I'm Connecticut and I hope we can all be friends. I like Jersey am also famous for a university, but mine is better. The uni's name is Yale University. Thank you."Massachusetts it's your turn.

"Got it pop" said the seventeen year old as he walked out. "Hello everyone my name Massachusetts and the first battle in the American revolution was held on my soil. The Boston tea party was my favorite though also  on my soil." Next is Maryland and then we will have a small break. "Hello everyone! I'm Maryland or Mary for short. I produce the most blue crabs in America though I also mine things like clay, natural gas and other things." said Maryland.