Texas put down your god damn pistols!

Americas POV 

"Daddy, who are they?" Hawaii says as she tugs on my pant legs.  "Texas, put down your god damn pistols and take your sister inside," I say ignoring her. Once their inside I turn back to the nations that are there. "America who are all those children and why are they calling you dad/daddy?" France asks me.

 "Before I answer your question how'd you fucking find us."

"We followed the wagon and alligator tracks."

Oh this makes sense I think.  Those children are the personification of the states in my country and they're calling me dad/daddy because I'm their dad.

Normal POV 

America watched as France, England, Russia, Italy, Japan, Germany,  Poland, and China stared at him shocked as they all think the idiotic  burger loving  United States of  America has kids  of all things."YOU HAVE BLOODY KIDS ?" England screams when he finally snaps out of the shock. The RED COATS ARE COMING GRAB A WEPON EVERYONE they hear at least two kids scream. DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE yells someone else. 

  Suddenly they here a whistle blowing and fifty states line up in uniform outside. My daily report is ready dad says the oldest as he walks toward America. "Thank you Delaware please report to me tonight in my office 9pm sharp and please show these people to the guest house while I make extra food.Pennsylvania can you, the rest of the original and Texas get everyone calmed down and set up extra dinner places. Texas make sure the original add England to the table."says the young Nation.

  "Why would they not add England, Ame?"asks Italy using the Us's nickname. American revolution was all he said as he walked inside the house. As he was busy making dinner the child he called Delaware introduced himself. 

"Hello I'm Delaware. The oldest state in the Union and I'll be showing you the guest house. While  you are staying with us you might find that several states will  try to kill you, myself included Limey he said while looking at the English man with disgust. You may want to avoid the original thirteen, or maybe the states part of the Louisiana purchase in your case France and Russia stay away from Alaska." He informed them.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

To be continued I guess!✌🏻