Meeting everyone part2 Oh and dinner

After the break the nations were discussing everything that the states told them so far. Well most of them where talking to each other, England was glaring at America mostly. Finally they started meeting everyone again and finally it was time for supper. Virginia was eventually sent to get America because someone let Florida help cook and he started a fire and started arguing with a peach. All in all it was more peaceful then usual. 

Though that's mostly due to the states knowing that their dad was running on 27 cups of coffee, and 8 hours of sleep for only a week. Oh and football season was coming soon so everyone were sure to be fighting soon. 

China's POV because yes

America seems very out of it today. He has massive eye bags and is running all over the place helping the children. Oh he's finally sitting down. "Hey America shouldn't you get some sleep since no one needs help?" 

"You want him to sleep?" Says  Rhode Island coming up from behind me. "He won't stop until he gets all his paperwork done or we do something that shocks him so much he freezes up." 

"Would setting him up on a dating app work?" 

"Maybe. I'm not sure though. The last time he dated it did not end well for him." 

"Do you think it would shock him enough so that he goes to sleep though?"

"Absolutely and I know the perfect people who've wanted him to date forever."

"Are they trustworthy?" 

"When it comes to something like this yes they are."

Time skip brought to you by my wrighters block.

"So, you want our help, curious ." Said Florida "What is it you need then we'll tell you if we'll help or not. 

"We want to get dad a boyfriend." Says Rhode. 

Alabama looks up at Florida immediately and calls Hawaii and Louisiana. 

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT BAMA?!"

"It's about the eagles love life Louis."

"Is project eagle finally happening big brother?" Says Hawaii. 

"Yes and these two are helping." Florida says gesturing to Rhode and I. 

Dinner and it's now America's POV 

I was walking to the buffet when Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, and Hawaii called for everyone's attention. The last time this happened it was about Mississippi's relationship status. This will be good. Florida starts, "It has come to our attention that one of us in here has not had a date in 150 years and counting. We will end this today by announcing that we have set dad up on a dating app." I stop immediately and I freeze up. Memories of the civil war come back to me when my boyfriend Dixie and I had one of our biggest fights. The battle of Gettysburg. Dixie or Confederacy and I are not siblings like many assume we were lovers and when I decided that slaves should be free he immediately got drunk and was with a girl when I got home. This resulted in the bloodiest war I've ever been in. 

Dixie took my children from me against their will and I have never forgave him for it. I eventually had to kill him and that day I freed every slave in the country but, lost someone I loved and thought loved me back.  I have never dated since and I'm happy this why. I've totally moved on and I totally want to date. With that thought I blacked out.