What do want me to do? Dress and drag and do the hula?

Edit: This is not a chapter I'm proud of and may change it later 

It was finally lunch time and everyone was slightly calm. Then Florida and Alabama started arguing with America about dating. When America finally yelled(sarcastically I might add) "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO, DRESS AND DRAG AND DO THE HULA!" Unfortunately for him that was not what they had in mind, but it would work for now. When America noticed the look on their faces he immediately said "Absolutely not, I am not going to dress and drag and do the hula." 

Then the other nations got involved and since they had no idea what that meant he did not have a choice. That brings us to present time, where the fifty states were either making there Father get changed or helping California get ready cause she wanted to do it as well.When he was finally Ready they pushed him outside in front of the nations. 

Japan's POV (btw Japan's a boy in this)

When America dressed and dragged and did the hula I was not expecting for him to be in a skirt. It was educational to say the least. I mean I'm not complaining. When California and America finished he freaking ran away. Like why do you run after performing? (It's part of dressing and dragging and doing the hula or maybe he's embarrassed or has a crush on someone)I don't understand Americans most of the time.

Time skip cause this is getting weird.   

In the time after America dressed and drag and did the hula we didn't see him at all. We checked everywhere. Even the Attic and you do not want to go there. We where getting worried when suddenly a cup of coffee started to fly. Which I mean is weird in its self, but it was a cup the size of a table. Then Wisconsin said "dad where the hell are you hiding and why do you need that much coffee? Oh. Wait. Your America and your addicted to coffee.How could I forget. Now where the hell are you?"

"Wisconsin if you can't find me you won't find me." Says the US of A. Then the cup of coffee disappears. England started running a number of spells to find America.All of them failed and then Delaware stood up and said "What's the one place that dad always disappears to when he's mad or upset or has to much work to deal with us?"  "The White House?" Somebody screams. "No, the bunker." 

"What's the bunker may I ask?" 

"The bunker is the one place where no one and I mean no one, is aloud into except dad. That is unless he takes down the magic fields. We all know where it is and yet, how are we gonna get in without taking the fields down first?"  

"Delaware's right papa said we can't go in there ever." New Mexico yelled.

England eventually told Germany that he couldn't deal with this and left to sleep and everything went to chaos.

***************************************(((((((()))))))))))''~............<<<>>>>{{{{}}}}}[[]]]77

This was weird. Well I tried and failed, but all's fair in writer's block.  Also the only ship that's been suggested was Japan x America so, if there is any other ones let me know.BYE😇😉😜