Myriad Sea part 1

The girls deep aboard the Hyperion arrived at The Deep, a base of Anti-Entropy. They attempted to enter the Sea of Quanta using a portal named the Eye of the Deep... ...to retrieve the lost Gem of Desire. On the eve of their attempt... ... Einstein went missing after a mysterious attack. The Eye of the Deep spun out of control for reasons unknown. To find the lost Gem... ...amidst the swirling chaos... Bronya leaped into the Sea of Quanta.

Sea of Quanta: "I'm Joachim... and you're..." "... Bronya." Bronya answered the little boy. "I saw you falling from the huge worm hole. You're from the outside world, right? Don't worry. You're only in the Sea of Quanta for a while. You can still make it back." "Thank you but the Bronya is not going back. The Bronya is looking for something lost in the depths of this Sea." "You... you're heading deeper into the Sea of Quanta? That place is dangerous. You shouldn't get too close." "The Bronya knows the risks, but she must press forward." "............ This is a rift between reality and possibilities, a dimension of imaginary theories and actual existence. I'm standing vigil in this vast labyrinth to stop people from going deeper. Walk away. You can't simply enter the Sea of Quanta. You must pass a test."

Joachim stepped back then two Honkai chariots appeared and attacked Bronya. But she made Project Bunny appear and fought back. But after she defeated them, they fused and changed into a dark version of the Honkai chariot with quantum energy. "The defeated Honkai beasts turned into... void shadows..." Said Bronya. But in the end, Bronya managed to defeat it.

"Huff... huff... Did you summon those monsters?" Asked Bronya. "They're shadows of the Sea, projections of your cognition... spasms of your memory. This world can manifest your innermost desires and thoughts. I had nothing to do with them. Know this: the shadows grow stronger as you approach the Sea. Real world weapons can only do so much, but you seem to wield powers capable of defeating them." Explained Joachim. "Are you talking about Project Bunny?" "Project Bunny? A cute name, indeed. It derives it's powers from the Sea of Quanta. You have yet to unlock its true potential. But that will be a topic for another day." "The Quantum Shadows failed to defeat the Bronya. Is she now qualified to enter the Sea?" "............ Your past has tempered your will and resilience far beyond that of a child your age. But strong individuals tend to have a vulnerable hole in their heart. Your trials have just begun, Bronya..." "...!"

"Wha..." Joachim suddenly pushed Bromya off the platform. "You will head to another world. This world will be different. Be warned. Your past, losses, and pain will be your greatest enemy. Give me your answer in that world."

Unknown: "Bronya? Bronya?" Bronya could hear Himeko's voice and she was waking up. "Hngh... hngh..." "Bronya!" "*GASP*!" Bronya woke up to find herself in a class room at St. Freya High and in her sights were Fu Hua and a younger version of Himeko.

"What just happened? What is this place?" Asked Bronya. "St. Freya High. Year 1. Class C. Wednesday morning. Session 2. English. Instructor: Himeko. Bronya, I'm disappointed. I didn't expect a good girl like you to sleep in class. I know the finals are coming and everyone's working hard, but do remember to sleep, girls. Your invigilators will definitely not wake you up in the test." Explained Himeko. "The class laughed. It sounded like what they would do when Kiana gets caught dozing off. It was a familiar voice. Bronya hadn't heard it for far too long. "Himeko?!" She bowed her head down quickly, covered her mouth, and tried not to tremble. Reason told her that she must rein her emotions in.

"......Bronya? It's alright, sugar. Just try to stay awake in class." Himeko was rather surprised by Bronya's reaction. Bronya tried to calm herself. 'It's another world... a totally different world...' Bronya told herself in her mind. Ding dong ding dong~ "There goes the bell. Time for morning training combat training. Gather up at the courtyard, girls." Said Himeko.

Bronya arrived at the courtyard with the rest of her class. '......it looks the same... the place is just like St. Freya High as I remembered it... But...' She looked at the center of the plaza. Two familiar individuals were talking to each other. These individuals were Fu Hua and Himeko. "All the students have assembled, Miss Himeko." Said Fu Hua. "Get into groups of three, warm up, and go for some free sparing. Try not to get injured girls." Said Himeko. "............" Bronya said nothing. 'Nyet... this isn't real... The Bronya must figure out what happened...' Said Bronya in her mind. "Bronya." Fu Hua went up to Bronya. "Fu Hua?" Asked Bronya. "Would you like to join my group?" Bronya looked around and saw that the rest of the girls have formed their own groups. "Da. The Bronya shall join." "I'll tag along as well." Himeko joined in. "Miss Himeko?" Asked Bronya. "Try to take me down, girls."

"Indeed... team work becomes more important against an unbeatable opponent. I accept your challenge. Are you with me, Bronya?" Asked Fu Hua. "... the Bronya does not mind." Answered Bronya. Fu Hua and Bronya charged in together and began to spar with Himeko.

A few minutes have passed and the sparring stopped. "Phew. An exciting battle. Good job, girls. You surprised me, Bronya. I don't think we ever sparred before, it you seem to know my ever move. You showed some great moves. I hope to see you in a real mission. Time for a break. Thirsty? It's on me, girls." Announced Himeko. "Miss Himeko, you're holding..." "Oh, well......" Himeko was holding beer. "Please refrain from drinking in class. It might affect the students." Said Fu Hua. "This won't get me drunk." "It's against the rules." "We're only several minutes away from break time." "It's against the rules." "Hnnghh..." "You're teaching an afternoon class, so you can't drink during lunch. I'll be watching you." Himeko collapsed onto the bench while Fu Hua gave a faint smile. The scene felt familiar and alien at the same time.

"............" Bronya stayed silent. "What is it, Bronya? You look a little pale." Asked Fu Hua. "The Bronya is alright." Answered Bronya. "You seem pretty tired. You did fall asleep in class. Don't force yourself. St Freya is different. No one will force you to do anything here. Relax and treat this place as your home and us as your family." Said Himeko. "......the Bronya is not tired... she still has strength... The Bronya wishes to continue training. The Bronya treasures every moment sparring with Miss Himeko..." Explained Bronya. "Bronya..." Said Himeko. "And it would be a shame if Bronya is the only one sparring." Said Fu Hua. "I don't suppose I can back out now." "Miss Himeko, Class Monitor, the Bronya is ready..." Said Bronya.