Myriad Sea part 5

We were on the freeway roads fighting off the mech patrols defending Joachim. I was now using the Dragon Guns in laser blaster form using rapid fire like my old laser guns. Oddly, the mechs were going after Seele. "The patrolling mechs are after me!" Shouted Seele. "Watch out, Seele!" Shouted Bronya. I rushed in and changed the Dragon Guns into flamethrower more then fired blue flames at the mechs towering over Seele and destroying them. "Seele, over here." Bronya called out. 'Enemy units have been distracted by Miss Himeko and Fu Hua... The Bronya shall meet with them at the evac point and bring Joachim away...' Said Bronya in her mind. "Bronya! Patrick!" Shouted Seele. "What is it, Seele?" Asked Bronya. "What's wrong?" I asked. "We can't... we can't go to the evac point." Said Seele. "What?" Asked Bronya. "Why?" I asked.

"We must take the boy away. We can't leave him to the others." Answered Seele. "Seele may be right, but who should we take the boy to?" Asked Bronya. "Where would we go with the boy?" I asked. "I don't know, but please trust me, Bronya, Patrick..." "Seele... The Bronya thinks there is something wrong about you..." "Yeah... You seem like you know what's going to happen from the start..." I said. "............" "Nyet, Bronya... give him to me. If you press further, this entire cycle will start again..." Said Seele. "Seele?" Asked Bronya. "What do you mean if we press further, this entire cycle will start again?" I asked. "......give him to me!" Seele's eyes suddenly turned dead making me point the Dragon Guns at her in machine gun form. But then a quantum type Honkai Chariot appeared out of nowhere then Seele's eyes returned to normal as we all noticed.

"Quantum Shadow? How? Seele?" Asked Bronya. "Ask later. Better take care of this thing." I said before putting away the Dragon Guns and bringing out the Dragon Sword. "Drago... Is it possible for us to do QTE damage? Joachim warned us about these things. Tell me if it's possible." I asked as Drago appeared visible only to me and to Bronya. "Yes it is." Said Drago. "Thanks." I said before I focused my energy and quantum energy formed on the sword then I charged in with Bronya and we began to hammer it down.

"Enter into evasion mode and attack it to enter Phase Disruption mode!" Ordered Drago. "Right! Time Fracture!" Bronya and I triggered evasion mode and time slowed down. Then Bronya opened fire and so did I with one of the Dragon Guns and the Void Taurus changed from black into white. Then time returned to normal then we finished it off. Bronya fires one last shot then I slashed one more time and it finally dissipated.

No point of view: "How... how did you defeat them?" Asked Seele. A frightened Seele sat on the ground and tried to inch away. "It's impossible... no one in this world can defeat them... ........?" Her eyes widened as though she suddenly realized something. But Patrick did the same thing too. 'Is that the real Seele? The one I met?' 'It is. That's the real Seele.' Patrick lowered his weapons then he put them away. Bronya also put away her weapons and approached Seele slowly.

"The Bronya felt something was amiss at the start of the mission. Seele seems to know every solution where everyone was stuck... The Bronya confirmed her suspicions when Seele summoned the Quantum Shadow. Seele... you're like the Bronya and Patrick... you don't belong "here"..."

"Bronya Onee-Chan... Hik... hik..." the two girls embraced and kneeled down. "Is it you, Bronya Onee-Chan?" Asked Seele. "......da." Answered Bronya. "Is it... really you?" "Seele... the Bronya is here. The Bronya... has finally found Seele..." "Bronya Onee-Chan..." Bronya held Seele tightly and felt the warm tears drip on her back. She dreamed about this reunion many times. Bronya couldn't remember how many times exactly. She had forgotten about many things. But there were exceptions. She remembered the crying girl, the warmth of her tears, and the embrace they shared. Most importantly, she remembered the promise they made. Bronya never forgot about that. Her eyes suddenly felt sore and uncomfortable. It felt unfamiliar... she never experienced this after her emotive centers burned out in during the X-10. Warm tears slowly rolled out of her eyes...

Patrick stayed back and let them have their reunion longer. "They're finally together again after so many years apart." Said Patrick. "Seeing Bronya like that is very rare every time Seele is brought up." Said Drago. "We've met Seele once before and now again." Finally they separated and acknowledged Patrick's presence. "Patrick Onii-Chan. Drago-San. It's good to see you both again." Said Seele. Patrick blushed feeling flattered when he heard Seele call him Onii-Chan once again after hearing her call him that when he first met her in her Quantum Diary. "Same here. I haven't seen you since you pulled me into your Quantum Diary. I did say that I would try to save you and now I'm here. Someone said to come to the Sea of Quanta because someone needed me and Drago to investigate and we had to come along." "That is correct. Who ever sent us that message needed us to be in the Sea of Quanta."

"How is both of subject Patrick and subject Drago? Where's Idiotka?" "Across the globe and completely safe from Schicksal. Fu Hua is watching her now while I'm away here. After I'm done here I have to return to Kiana to keep her safe."

"But... why is Seele here? What... happened?" Asked Bronya. "How did you manage to get out of your dark cold room?" Patrick asked too. "......... I don't know... I remembered a cold, dark, and empty room with a tightly shut door. I was trapped there for god knows how long. Then the door suddenly opened and light poured in. I always wanted to escape and find you, Bronya...so I ran off into the light. I can't remember the rest... I woke up in this world when I regained awareness." Answered Seele. 'The light?' Said Bronya inside her head.

But Patrick and Drago could see through Seele's lies for they knew what she had and what happened the last time. 'Come on. Tell her. She needs to know... But if I tell her... She won't understand...' 'Our explanation will have to wait until we feel that Bronya will understand.' 'Alright Drago.'

"It's alright Seele. The Bronya has found you. We shall leave this place." "But I can't find a way out... Bronya... Patrick... we can't let them have the boy." "Why?" "This world is an endless cycle. I've experienced it for many, many times before you appeared. At first we kept failing our missions. I would pass out and wake up again in class a few days ago. Then everything would begin as usual." "This is the reason why Seele knew what was going to happen?" "After many tries, I've avoided all the mistakes, rescued the boy, and completed the mission. But a new cycle began anyway... Why? Did something happen?" Seele cradled her head and began trembling. Two hands gentle held her. "......wha?" "Don't be afraid, Seele. You told the Bronya and subject Patrick very important things. The Bronya knows what to do now. Believe in the Bronya." "That's right. Believe in me too. Believe in us. Your siblings. Your older brother and older sister." Patrick rejoined in. "...... ...... da." Said Seele.

On the way to the extraction point, Patrick decided to tell Bronya to remind her about what happened getting pulled into Seele's Quantum Diary.

"So Seele pulled me into her Quantum Diary where we talked about the memories of Cocolia's orphanage, how you first met her, how she taught you how to make Russian borscht, Christmas, the horrible thing Sin Mal did to you, and the X-10 test. Seele wanted to hide from you but I hugged her like an older brother and gave a speech to her that gave her confidence." Patrick explained. "Thats right Bronya Onee-Chan. Patrick Onii-Chan, since you embraced me you've felt like a big brother to me looking out for his little sister." Said Seele. "And you've felt like a little sister to me Seele-Chan. When you gave me that goodbye kiss, you were feeling like a childhood friend of mine."

"The Bronya still remembers when subjects Patrick and Drago told the Bronya about meeting Seele." Said Bronya. "I know. I hope you don't mind if Seele calls me Onii-Chan. She doesn't just need a sister, she also needs a brother too. I was worried that you would get mad and jealous of me." "Permission granted. You may act as Seele's big brother. She can be your little sister." "Thanks Bronya. I won't have to worry anymore."