Myriad Sea part 3

(A few hours ago).

Patrick's point of view: Another month had went by since Kiana was finally able to control her Herrscher powers. We were also able to accept Fu Hua as our friend again. Even though she was now a spirit without her body, she was still with us thanks to her Devine Key, Fenghuang Down. I finally had the Dragon Divine Keys. Right now we were at Alaska thanks to Kiana using Sirin's void powers. We were also able to visit my family still alive before coming here. My home country was the only country that was far away from Schicksal.

It was night and Kiana was sleeping peacefully in a tent. I was outside looking at the night sky thinking about how everyone was doing without us. "I wonder how everyone is doing without us?" I asked. "They're probably still trying to find us and stopping Schicksal's plans from succeeding. Otto is not only after Kiana, Sirin, you, and me. But also the Herrscher of Death, Sirin's 4 Herrscher gems, and the other Devine Keys." Answered Drago. "We have the Dragon Devine Keys now. We've been training how to use them and we've been getting stronger. However, we may still not be ready to fight against Schicksal's strongest S-Rank Valkyries like Durandal. She has the Devine Key, Abyss Flower which used to belong to Kiana's mother."

"We still have to protect Kiana and Sirin at all costs. We are trying to prevent what happened 4 months ago from happening again." "And Kiana still refuses to return to them. If they do find us, Kiana would just run away again and get caught by Schicksal." All of a sudden, I felt my smartphone vibrate. 'Huh? What? Who could be contacting me right now?' I took it out and A mess of codes were already materialized into some text. "Go to the Sea of Quanta. Find Reason and help Onee-Chan." I read it out loud. "Go to the Sea of Quanta?" I asked. Fu Hua appeared next to me. "That is where The Herrscher of Reason and World Serpent are." Said Fu Hua. "How do you know?" I asked. "While I was helping Bronya, I found out." "What are you suggesting?" "That you and Drago go to the Sea of Quanta and help Bronya find the Gem of Desire in the Sea of Quanta." "We can't leave Kiana or Sirin."

"I can watch them for you. You must go. I've helped Bronya beat Grey Serpent. Now you must go there." "She's right Patrick. My old friend is there and I must find his Herrscher Core Gem." Said Drago. "...Alright I'll go. I promise I'll be back once I've helped Bronya." I said. "First you must have Kiana use Sirin's power to send you there..." "I'll do that." A voice interrupted Fu Hua. We turned around and saw Kiana half awake. "Thank you Kiana, I'll call you to let you know to bring me back." I said. "Very well." Said Kiana before she opened a void portal. "I'll be back Kiana. I promise." I said before I stood up then flew through the portal before it closed.

Sea of Quanta: I flew out of the portal and found myself in a labyrinth where it was all orange and yellow with other darker colors. "The Sea of Quanta." I said. "I know. This is where the gems are. The last place where Welt was. Around here are millions of alternate realities aka bubble universes. It's a place of imagination where it materializes." Explained Drago.

I landed on a platform where a statue of a mech stood. Around I saw different bubble universes. "This feels like "Higurashi: When They Cry" or more specifically when the cicadas cry where Rika and Hanyū have been going from one alternate reality to another to change fate and to save everyone and Hinamizawa. This also feels like the Quantum realm from "Ant Man" only we didn't shrink to enter into this place." I said. "This also feels like "Sonic Generations" traveling through time and space." Said Drago. "And Gurren Lagann where Team Dai Gurren were trapped in a multi dimensional labyrinth till Kamina saved them. I can only think of so many different episodes from different TV shows and different movies involved with time traveling to alternate realities."

All of a sudden we heard footsteps. I turned around and saw a little boy. "Greetings Herrscher of the Dragon. I am Joachim." "Wait? Did you say Joachim? That's Welt Yang's old name before he came the Herrscher of Reason." I said. "That is correct. But however, I am just a fragment of Welt."

"Did you see a Bronya Zaychik come by here?" I asked. "If you are talking about the petite girl, yes. I saw her. She went deeper into the Sea of Quanta. She's in an altered world right now. See?" I saw an image and saw Bronya in an altered world. "Someone told me and Drago to come here from my smartphone but it didn't say who. After that, my friend Kiana who is the host for Sirin the Herrscher of the Void used Sirin's power and sent us here." I explained. "I'm afraid that it won't be easy entering. I was created to prevent people from entering deeper. But Drago, since you are an old friend of Welt and because you are a Herrscher, I'll let you continue on." Said Joachim.

"Thank you Joachim. Drago... Let's go... Bronya needs us." "Very well. Let's go." I walked to the edge, then I let myself collapse down into the world Bronya was in where I was gonna find her. "Help Bronya and keep her safe. Help her find the answer in that world. Be warned, there will be quantum Honkai beasts that will try to interfere. And one more thing. Your suffering, rage, and sorrow will be your greatest enemy. Keep Bronya safe from harm."

(Present).

No point of view: "I'm really sorry, Miss Cocolia... I shouldn't be late..." Said Seele. "But you are late. What happened?" "Preparing for the mission took longer than I thought. Don't worry. It's done." "And I had to get through the sea, uh I mean the security to get here." What he said made Bronya suspicious of the boy. "It's alright. This is Bronya, our newest squad member. She's a little older than you but she is younger than Patrick." Said Cocolia. "Bronya? Patrick?" Seele studied Bronya and Patrick with great curiosity. Her eyes were blue like the azure waters, just like how Bronya and Patrick remembered her to be. "......" "......"

"Bronya, this is Seele. A little shy at times, but still a good girl. You'll be good friends. And this is Patrick. A transfer student from America. He grows stronger to fight the Herrschers. He is also the Herrscher of the Dragon. The one that fights for humanity. The students don't know that and it's top secret. And he recently found the Dragon Devine Keys from the temple where the Guardian Dragon Toriyama lives. He is a Devine Key Wielder like Fu Hua." Explained Cocolia. "Hi Bronya. I'm Seele." Greeted Seele. "Greetings... Seele..." Greeted Bronya. "Greetings Bronya. My name is Patrick." Greeted Patrick. 'Better act like I don't know her.' Patrick told himself in his mind. "Greetings... Patrick..." Greeted Bronya. "Deployment shuttle will arrive in a few minutes. Make yourselves ready." Said Cocolia. "......" "......" 'What do you expect, Bronya? Matushka became a Valkyrie. There is no orphanage, no X-10 project.' 'Himeko is younger, instead of Theresa being the founder of St. Freya it was Cecelia, and Cocolia is a fighter.' 'Seele would be a normal girl in this world... The Bronya should hav guessed...' 'Better tell Bronya that I'm here.'

Patrick got closer to whisper into Bronya's ears. "Bronya it's me. The real me. I'm here with Drago." "Thats right. We managed to get into the Sea of Quanta our own way." Drago whispered only letting Bronya see him. Bronya got shocked before whispering back. "How did Subjects Patrick and Drago get here?" "Kiana managed to control Sirin's powers and we had her send us here." "Why won't you or Idiotka seek us?" "Because she's scared that Sirin will kill you like at Schicksal HQ. She thinks she's trying to protect you, Mei, and Theresa but she's instead putting herself in danger of getting captured by Schicksal. Even now she still refuses to return to you girls. But over the last 4 months we've been getting stronger and after we left ARC City a month ago, we seeked the other temple and found the Drgaon Devine Keys. See?" Patrick showed Bronya the Dragon Devine Keys one by one.

"We'll explain more later. We better go with the flow of this bubble universe." Said Patrick putting away the Dragon Devine Keys. Then the two friends went up to Cocolia. "Ready? Then let's get going." Said Cocolia.