They found out

By the time the alligator left the countries alone, America was long gone, so when France started asking about where the child(cough Florida cough)and the young superpower went, they had no idea. Fortunately for them, the wagon and gator left tracks in the dirt. Russia, France, Germany, Poland, England, China, Japan and Italy all followed the tracks until they came to a house that was at least three stories tall in a small clearing in the woods.They watched as children of all ages ran in and around the house. Then, America came out and shouted that dinner was ready and asked if they could help set up the table out back.

America's POV 

As I got everyone settled down at the table I felt something off about the whole thing.It was almost like someone was watching us.When I finally got everyone settled Hawaii, my youngest, yelled out, "Daddy look at those people in the trees!" Delaware shouted for everyone to scatter and Texas brought out her pistols as I turned around to Face the country's that might have discovered my states.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I'm the person that is writing this.I'm not the best writer but, I'm hoping to improve. If anyone has any tips they would be greatly appreciated. 😇 One more thing any picture I use I do not own this is a disclaimer.