I'll Take Good Care of You 🛑

🛑 Warning! Mentions of Rape/Non-Con 🛑
I do not condone rape and I believe that every rapist should be properly convicted for their crimes.
*cough cough death*
There is some suggestive material at the end, but it's nothing unhealthy and there is no real smut.

Also take note that all characters here are above the legal age of an adult.
_________________________________

His hands are on mine.
I can't move, I can't do this.
Why is he doing this!?
We're best friends!
Why, why, why, why, why?

These were Peter's thoughts as he breathed in the dank sewer air. He knew he had to get away.

He had to he had to be had to.

As he felt his numbness ebb away and pain come flooding in, he had a plan.

The scientist kicked away his assaulter and reached for his warp button. He landed a safe ways away from Him and started running up the sewer, pulling up his boxers and buckling his pants while tears ran down his face.

He ran and ran and ran.

He ran out of the sewers into the Backyard Battle ground.

He ran past town hall, escaping with few scratches.

He ran right past and straight into Chris Park.

Peter didn't care that it was the plant's park, all he knew was that he would be safer.

The scientist sat up near a corner of the park, the one with the glowing chest, safely nestled out of sight. He was lucky that it was night and all the plants were sleeping.

Peter sat there, crying, while trying to figure out what went wrong.

***

Count Basil was a normal Count Chompula. He loved eating meat, he loved digging underground and he loved taking walks out at night under the cover of the moon.

Well, he supposed the last one wasn't so common for most chompers. Count Basil chuckled as he stepped out of his small purple house and started to walk towards the park.

Every night, he went out of his house and strolled around Chris Park a time or two while there were no zombies around. He always found it a bit odd that Zombies never really went past their boundaries at night. Well, everywhere except the Backyard Battleground.

As Basil was strolling up upon the rock face, he heard a light sobbing.

Who's that? Why are they crying? It doesn't sound like a plant . . .

Count Basil shook his neck leaves in confusion, and slowly started stepping towards the sound. He was never too good with his sense of smell, but he made up for it with his excellent hearing.

The blind vampire went around the small hill and towards the sound, now recognizing it as a scientist zombie. Basil felt that he shouldn't hurt this scientist, since he was crying so hard.

He never really cared for eating zombies, but he knew he had to fight for the plants, so he did it with distain rather than delight. Shaking his head, Count Basil decided to walk towards the zombie.