1

Y/N's POV
|before moving to London|
Phone call:
Y/N- "hey Callum everything's packed, gonna get some sleep soon for my flight tomorrow (she's from America)"
C- "alright Y/N can't wait to see you finally, after you left for America with your family I couldn't wait to see you again"

Callum and I know each other because of my older brother, so Callum came round a lot so we got along like best friends, ever since I moved to America we kept in touch on instagram and other social media's, just because Callum got 'famous' I guess you could say didn't mean he would stop talking to me. I was there for him when Him and Sarah split up I felt quite bad for him but he seems happier! Anyway aha back to the call.

Y/N- "same I've missed hanging out aha but guess we won't have much time for that.."
C- "not really but I'll make sure to spend some time with you, ill introduce you to my mates, they're youtubers too but they're really kind and funny you'll get along well."
Y/N- "yeah hopefully we will but anyway it's getting late Cal I'm gonna get some sleep ready for my flight tomorrow see you soon!"
C- "alright I'll see you soon Y/N!"
— Call ended —

I got changed out of my clothes and got ready for bed uno all the essentials and then put it back in my suit case, I climbed in bed and shut my eyes trying to sleep but too filled with excitement, until I drifted off into a deep sleep

—6:30 am—
I woke up to my alarm but realising I have a flight I had a spring in my step so I quickly got my clothes on, socks, shoes uno uno and grabbed my stuff and waited for my taxi to come pick me up. Eventually the taxi came and dropped me off, I gave the man a $5 tip because of my happy mood. I got checked in the airport and waited for my flight.

I heard my planes number being called so I boarded my flight and filled with excitement I have a biggest smile on my face even though the setting off part scared me I guess but oh well it was so exciting knowing I could see my best friend for the first time in what? Like 8....? Years I think but uno who's counting.

—The plane set off—
On my way Callum :)