10

Y/N's POV
We were all having a good time talking and drinking, it was a Saturday so I had nothing to worry about in the morning.
I didn't talk much, sounds odd for me, I'm a very outgoing person but I just didn't want to talk.

People would make small talk and I'd talk back until they left to talk to someone else. I stayed in the kitchen most of the time. But I moved about doing what I was doing.

Josh's POV
Y/N wasn't talking to us much tonight which confused us all we all thought she was just tired or something so we left her be, we didn't want to upset or anger her.

An hour passed by and Y/N became more friendlier, her mood lightened which made us all happy, she was back to talking to us and making jokes and messing around.

Y/N's POV
After an hour or so I started talking again, I still had no idea why I wasn't but I brushed it off, and had fun.
......
There was a knock at the door.
Everyone was confused looking at each other til I answered the door.
It was a delivery man, at this time..?
I took the package and placed it down leaving it there for later, til....

H-"well are you gonna open it?"
Y/N-"erm I dunno I was saving it for later honestly."
J-"c'mon, we're all curious"
V-"yeah! Its a very small box isn't it..? Do you have any clue?"
Y/N-"I dunno what it could be, I didn't order anything"
H-"maybe someone sent you something."
Y/N-"yeah maybe.."
H-"soooooo? Are you gonna open it?"

With what they're saying I grew curious and decided to open it, I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut the tape, and saw photos. Photos?
They were upside down and I didn't see what wasu on them.
Y/N-"they're just photos I'll have a look later."
H-"nope!"
He said turning me back around to face the box
H-"we are looking at the Photos right now."
Y/N-"*sigh* fine"
I take the photos out and turn them upside down to see what's on them.
It's baby photos, of me.. I was confused at first then I look to see where they came from and I saw it said America, I got such a happy feeling from this, I kept going through all the photos they guys seeing them too and it was all different family photos, I felt so happy and at home. The boys saw how big my smile was, they seemed relieved themselves.
I put them back in the box and put them I my room,
Y/N-"I'll have to get an album or frames to put them in."
I said with the biggest smile on my face.

We carried on the night, having fun and partying. Some had to leave because they had videos to record tomorrow. That left me, Simon, Ethan, Harry, calfreezy and JJ.
We all sat and talked for ages not realising the time, it was around 2 am when we checked the time so I said...
Y/N-"why don't you guys stay here tonight, it's too late to walk home so."
JJ-"yeah, I'll stay thanks a lot."
S-"yeah but where will we sleep?"
Y/N-"I have a blow up bed and some blankets and obviously the couch, that should be enough."
CF-"yeah okay I'll help you get the stuff."
Y/N-"thanks"
I smiled and we walked to my wardrobe, I had shelves at the bottom with pillows and Blankets. Then in the draws under the tv I had the blow up bed.
Y/N-"right lets put it up."
I grabbed the air pump and started blowing up the bed.
The guys set up the pillows and blankets.
By the time I was done I felt exhausted.
Y/N-"right well all of this is done so you guys can do whatever for a bit I'm gonna get changed and go to bed."
Y/N-"good night!"
I said cheerfully
All-"night Y/N"
I walked into my room and got changed, I brushed my teeth and went to bed.

In seconds I fell asleep.

———————next day———————
I woke up to a warm embrase. At first I thought It was one but it felt like multiple. My eyes fluttered open and to my surprise, everyone was lay in my bed asleep. I didn't have a clue why the bed was put up and everything, but still I felt.... safe and comfy.

I didn't move, I had so much warmth that I fell back asleep.

I got woken up again but the moving of people in my bed. I heard groans and yawns coming from the person behind me. It was Harry. The person in front was JJ. Ethan and Simon next to Ethan on the more spacey side and calfreezy not even the right way round but on JJ's side. I tried to move out of bed but Harry's arms wrapped around me tighter to keep me from moving, a slight blush appeared on my face as he tucked his face into the corner of my neck. After a few minutes I saw cal sit up and looking at me. I have him a 'what happened' look and he just shrugged, he got up and headed to the bathroom. Eventually JJ and Ethan woke up and saw Harry's arms wrapped around me, Ethan woke Simon up and the three of them decided to wake Harry up while cal was just doing his thing in the bathroom.

Ethan grabbed Harry by the shoulders and JJ grabbed his feet then while Ethan had his shoulders Simon grabbed his arms and picked him up
Ethan let go of his shoulders and got the air bed and put it under Harry.

JJ and Simon dropped Harry from high up while he was asleep and made him land on the air bed.
Harry woke up in pain from his back hitting the bed. By this time I was up and in the kitchen watching it happen.

I know this was all over the place but like, I'm having writers block and just thought meh why not and just wrote anything that came to mind. Hiii sorry this was from years ago and haven't posted at all lol just completely forgot about this books but here is part 10, Ik it's sh*t but oh well 😋