5

Y/N's POV
I walked out of my room to have everyone's eyes on me, u was confused but then I realised I couldn't find Ethan.

Y/N-"hey guys? Wheres Ethan"
V-"we was gonna ask you that, he came out of your room and just left, what even happened"

'oh right they don't know' I thought, I explained what happened and most of them had more enraged looks than anything

Y/N-"why do you guys look so angry?"
T-"I mean Ethan did kiss you without you saying he could"
S-"yeah exactly, he can't just do that"
Y/N-"no no it's okay, he apologised for it I just thought he was drunk"

'He wasn't drinking tho..,'JJ thought, 'I'll keep that to myself'

H-"alright if you say so"

We all brushed it off eventually and I ended up texting Ethan,
——————Messenger—————
Y/N-"hey Ethan, i hope you're okay considering you just left so suddenly"

It was a few minutes later when I got a reply

E-"yeah.. I'm okay but seriously I'm really sorry about the whole thing that happened, can we just forget about it please?"
Y/N-"yeah that's fine"

' "Forget about" it huh...' it kept on my mind but a few drinks later it was brushed off.
————Later————

Everyone left to go home, leaving me alone in my apartment, I honestly couldn't stop thinking about that kiss, it made my thoughts wild. I can't think like this, I've only just met him.

I decided that I'd go to sleep to get my mind of things until I got a text of an unknown user.
——————Messenger——————
Unknown-"hello"
Y/N-"hello, who's this?"
Unknown-"I'm a friend but this is the only way I'm gonna be able to say this... I want you, all of you, you're so gorgeous and all I've ever wanted, you'll never be able to find out who I am but, I needed to say this"
Y/N-"i don't know how to respond to this"

They've left me on read, I wonder who it is..?
I tried to sleep but this was on my mind all night, I eventually drifted off to sleep.

Next Day~

I wake up to a banging head ache from the night before, but remembering the text messages, who where they?
I go to check my phone and text them, but the number has blocked me... what do I do now? The anticipation is going to kill me I need to know who they are.

I decide to go for a walk until I see JJ having a run, 'guess he's trying to stay in shape I guess' I thought, he catches my eye and heads over my way,

JJ-"hey Y/N"
Y/N-"hey JJ, i see you're training then?"
JJ-"oh yeah aha, trying to keep my shape, I'm a bit tired tho from that party last night"
Y/N-"yeah same I have a banging head ache"
JJ-"that's understandable, you're as bad as Harry when it comes to drinking"
Y/N-"ahaha I can't imagine,"
JJ-"well do you wanna join me for a run?"
Y/N-"yeah sure"

He didn't wait around as soon as I agreed he already set off running, I did a quick sprint and caught up to him, we had a full run around and eventually got to where JJ lives, he offered me to come inside to I said yes and thanking him, we got inside and he lives in a nice place and then I saw Simon he was walking out of the bathroom in a towel that was wrapped low to his waist, I was a bit shocked so I looked away and he frantically apologised and went to his room to change.

JJ-"want a glass of water?"
Y/N-"yes please if you don't mind"
JJ-"yeah one sec"

He left to go make me a glass of water and Simon walked in, he seemed a bit embarrassed.

S-"hey.., sorry about that aha I didn't know you'd be here"
Y/N-"neither did I until me and JJ went on a run together"
S-"wait really?"
Y/N-"oh yeah, we just ran into each other and he asked if I wanted to join him on a run"
S-"ah okay."

Simon came and sat next to me in the couch, my heart beated faster, but why?

Simon's POV
I was sat so close to her, I could practically feel her body heat against me, she still had slow pants from when she was running with JJ, I turned in the tv to try and distract myself but it was no use I couldn't hear it, my brain blocked out the noise all I could and wanted to listen to was her..