2

Callum's POV
Y/N'a flight was meant to land in an hour so I took it in myself to cancel her taxi and pick her up myself as a surprise, (Ik I'm a great friend) hope she won't mind I did that but anyway time to wait with my sign.

— an hour later Y/N arrived at the picking up spot —
Y/N's POV
I went to look for my taxi but I couldn't find it until I saw a man holding a sign saying my name, I walked over to the sign feeling a bit anxious but then I saw a face I thought I wouldn't see until later, it was cal!
As soon as I saw him I ran over and hugged him like tomorrow,
Y/N- "cal! I thought I wouldn't see you until later"
C-"well I thought I'd surprise you Y/N! I missed you so much!"
Y/N- "same! Well shall we go?"
C- "yeah, of course let's go then"

Me and cal set off walking to his car and I was surprised to see one of his friends in the car, I think he was called calfreezy..? Yeah I think so.
CF- "hey Y/N, I'm calfreezy, I'm sure cal has told you about me?"
Y/N- "oh yes, well a little bit aha"
CF- "hopefully it was good things"
Y/N- "yeah i was"
I smiled happy to meet one of his friends already

We set off in the car to my apartment that I'm renting, there was never an awkward moment in the car we all couldn't stop talking, it was really fun actually but then we reached my apartment and cal and calfreezy helped me bring my stuff in my place, it seem so cozy and so comfy I couldn't wait to see my room.
CF- "I'll just put your suitcase in your room is that okay?"
Y/N- "oh I'm going in there now too I'll help you"
C- "I'm going to put your other little things in the living room"
Y/N- "alright!"

Me and calfreezy walked into my room as we placed my stuff down it looked a lot bigger in person I was shocked honestly, but I was excited to have a new life in London, luckily I applied for a job already. Always gotta be prepared I guess.
CF-"looks like a good place"
Y/N-"yeah sure does can't wait to unpack fully"
C-"hey Y/N I've put everything down"
Y/N-"thanks cal,"
CF-"I'll probably head out with cal so you can get used to the London life aha"
Y/N-"oh okay thank you I guess aha"

I walked cal and calfreezy to the door seeing them out and I thanked them for all their help. For the rest of the day I unpacked all of my clothes little decorations and stuff like that, I didn't have much to do that day but all I know is I need to go get food, I was thinking about ordering food until cal texted me
————————messager——————-
C-"hey wanna come out to eat with me and a few friends? Help you get to know some people"
Y/N-"sure, I was about to order food but okay let me get ready and I'll come"
C-"meet you in 20 mins?"
Y/N-"yeah, I'll meet you there"

I was about to shut off my phone until I realised I didn't know where I was meant to meet them or where I was going

Y/N-"oh hey cal.. aha where am I meant to meet you and how am I meant to get there?"
C-"oh shit i forgot about that, I'll just come pick you up I'm 20 mins"
Y/N-"alright 😂 I'll see you soon"

As I got my clothes on, i wore:

And heard a knock at my door, I walked over as fast as I could and opened the door C-"who are you trying to impress?"Y/N-"no one! I'm just making a good first impression aha"C-"yeah yeah"

C-"who are you trying to impress?"
Y/N-"no one! I'm just making a good first impression aha"
C-"yeah yeah"

I walked out of my apartment locking the door and headed to his car but saw someone new in the car.

Harry's POV
I was sat in cals car and I saw him come out the apartment block and behind his was a stunning girl walk out, my eyes were drew to her, I couldn't stop looking she was.... just wow
Y/N-"who's this?"
She asked and I snapped back you reality
C-"this is-"
H-" I'm Harry! Nice to meet you"
I smiled
Y/N-"nice time meet you I'm Y/N cals old friend :)"

Even her smile was amazing, she was amazing everything I'd ever want.

H-"oh right well come on let's go and not keep the boys waiting"

Cal and y/n got in the car and we set off to meet the boys.