3

Y/N's POV
Me, cal, calfreezy, and Harry arrive at the restaurant, I insist everyone goes in before me so they did I proceeded to present myself the best I could so I neatened myself up and headed Inside.
All I could see clearly was stunning men all set at a table in front on me,
Jaw dropping! Jesus has blessed me.
— their minds —
She's absolutely stunning, who is she?
— reality —
C-"guys this is Y/N my childhood best friend"
All-"it's nice to meet you!"
Y/N-"it's nice to meet you all, what are your names?"
S-"I'm Simon"
K-"I'm ksi also known as JJ"
E-"I'm Ethan"
J-"I'm josh"
T-"I'm tobi"
V-"I'm vikk"
H-"and I'm Harry as you already know"
S-"wait what, how do you know her"
H-"oh I got a lift with her cos cal took us"

After a few introductions and talking about ourselfs we ordered food and waited for it's arrival, we'll you see me and Harry were the only ones drinking that night and we got very drunk... I guess you could say and as the night finished we all said our goodbyes but I had to walk home because cals car was full, but then Ethan asked if I would like a ride home, I thanked him for the lift, I entered his car and he started driving.
We talked the whole way there until I fell sleep, I can't remember what happened after that but I woke up in someone else's house..? I assumed it was ethans so I got up walked around trying to find him when I saw him sat on his couch.

Y/N-"morning aha, hope I wasn't much trouble"
E-"no you was fine don't worry about it, you see I didn't know where your apartment was really. You was about to tell me but then you fell asleep"
Y/N-"omg sorry i didn't mean to! Thank you for letting me stay here tho"
E-"of course, any plans for today?"

Then I remembered, I had an interview! My interview!!

Y/N-"shit! I have an interview, what time is it"
E-"it's like 11:27? When the interview"
Y/N-"at 12:30 but I have to be there like 15 minutes earlier"
E-"oh right well I'll drive you home so you can go to your interview okay?"
Y/N-"thank you so much I owe you one"

Me and Ethan rushes out of his apartment and got in the car, in a few minutes we got to my apartment and I got changed quickly into:

And ran to the car.

Ethans POV
Y/N ran out of the building she looked stunning her hair flowing in the wind as she walked over and got in the car.
Y/N-"we have 40 mins to get there here where we need to go"
She shown me a location to go to
E-"alright we'll be there soon"

I started driving and eventually got there she seemed happy to have got there on time, she smiled gratefully.

Y/N-"thank you so much, I'm so sorry if I bothered you, and I'll walk home and tell you what happens if you want here's my number"

She gave me her number on a piece of paper from her bag, I grabbed it smiling, my hand grazed hers as I grabbed the paper it felt like millions of electric shocks when through my body

E-"alright I'll text you later and ask how it went okay!"

She left walking into the building

E-"good luck" I whispered she turned around smiling at me, I felt happy.