9

Simon's POV
I'm walking home realising what just happened.. I can't believe I did that!
My face grew to be a bright shade of red, she didn't stop me.. does that mean she.. liked it? I clear my head before arriving home knowing JJ would question where I was, I told him I went for a quick walk, I was gone for hours, he's obviously curious about where I was, my face is still bright red, he'll question that too, for fuck sake,
I tried to let the air on my skin cool me down, it worked a little I guess.

I was unlocking my door when I hear JJ shout from him room,
JJ-"SIMON! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!"
Shit. He's definitely going to question me.
JJ-"WE WAS MEANT TO RECORD A GAMING VIDEO FOR MORE SIDEMEN"
I was already in my room by now, I completely forgot about the recording.
JJ is pissed. I'm screwed.
S-"sorry JJ, i lost track of time"
That's not a complete lie I guess
JJ-"where was you, you didn't answer your phone"
Oh. I went to check, silent mode.
S-"it was on silent sorry man well we have a video tomorrow come on we should go sleep"
JJ-"whatever man, I'm not letting you off, I know you was up to something"
JJ left my room without saying another word. I kinda felt guilty but I couldn't get before out of my head, she's so irresistible, this makes me want her even more, not just her lips every part of her, Every. Single. Inch.

'Snap out of it!' I thought to myself, feeling my cheeks go red again I walked to the bathroom and splashed cold water over my face, that felt nice.., 'there I think I'm calmed down a bit' I thought.
I climbed into bed and shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Y/N's POV
I wake up to a knock on my door, who would be knocking at my door right now..?
I stood up still wearing just a oversized shirt. I opened the door, it's Ethan.
E-"hey- You're not even ready?!"
Y/N-"no it's only 10.. why would I be ready..?"
E-"it's 11:55!"
My eyes widened, fuck, I slept through my alarm.
Y/N-"fuck. Come in I'll go get ready quick!"
We both walked inside and I ran to my room as Ethan sat down.
I already had an outfit ready luckily and I decided I wasn't going to do a lot of makeup, I threw on:

And ran out of my room, I grabbed Ethan's arm and ran out my door locking it behind me, quickly getting out of my apartment building and got into Ethan's car, we drove to the set and made it just in time, we seemed out of breath and everyone seeme...

And ran out of my room, I grabbed Ethan's arm and ran out my door locking it behind me, quickly getting out of my apartment building and got into Ethan's car, we drove to the set and made it just in time, we seemed out of breath and everyone seemed confused.
I sat down with the other girls and started talking until another girl arrived late and walked it apologising
??-"I'm so sorry I'm late!"
She went to sit down and saw me.
??-"Y/N? Is that you"
Everyone locked at me confused and I looked confused myself,
Y/N-"I'm sorry do I know you..?"
??-"it me, Y/F/N"
Y/N-"omg! I can't believe it! You look so good, I can't believe this is the place I meet you again of all places"
We both laugh, everyone still confused.
Camera guy-"okay can (....) stand right there you're first up, say your name, age and where you're from"
The girl walks up and does what she needs to do and so do the others.
Camera guy-"right Y/F/N do the same."
She walks over and introduces herself, all the guys responses have been so funny, before I know it, it's my turn.
Camera guy-"alright Y/N if you're turn."
Y/N-"okay..!"

I walk up and at first I'm a bit nervous but I catch Harry from the back of the line and he winks at me, I turn a slight shade of pink and shake my head a little..
camera guy-"3....2....1.... go!"
Y/N-"hi, my names Y/N, I'm 23 and I'm from London, but lived in America for half my life."
'Why did I give so much information, in so stupid!!' I thought.
Vikk was first.
V-"hi I'm vikk I'm 24, and I'm a very successful rapper"
Y/N-"can I hear some?"
V-"sure why not"
Everyone laughed as vikk said some lines from his deji diss track.
Y/N-"hmmmm go on then ahah"
I swiped right.
Next was Simon.
S-"hi I'm Simon, I'm 16 and I don't know how I ended up with a group of middle aged men."
Y/N-"oh erm right feel bad."
Next was josh.
J-"hi my names josh I'm 26 and I can defeat the ender dragon"
Y/N-"same, right"
Now is JJ
JJ-"I'm JJ I'm 26 and Wanna watch porn on my 56 inch mirror."
Y/N-"sure seems fun"
I swiped right shrugging.
Now is Tobi.
T-"hi I'm Tobi, I'm 26 and they say absence makes the heart grow stronger so I'll be right back."
He walked to the back of the line.
Now it was Ethan.
E-"Hi I'm Ethan, I'm 24 and I wanna rearrange your gut"
Y/N-"erm Gowan"
I said laughing.
Now Harry.
H-"hi I'm Harry im 22 and I'm not good at poems so I got my mates to write me one."
Y/N-"okay then"
H-"you got incredible eyes and a beautiful figure, KSIOlajidebtHD is a nig- who wrote this?"
Ksi screamed laughing.
Y/N-"just out of sympathy"
I swiped right
Tobi came back.
T-"well?"
Y/N-"that was so cute Gowan"
I swiped right.
I gave my reasons why I swiped right on everyone and they ended the video.
when the cameras turned off I walked over to my friend and just complained about me getting all flustered for no reason, all she did was smirk at me knowing something happened before this, she didn't really know she just had a hunch, there was signs that I didn't even see. I was shocked.
Y/F/N-"hey erm Y/N, here's my number, text me later so we can arrange meeting up!"
Y/N-"yeah! Sure see ya."
She waved and walked out, I only just realised everyone left except me and the guys, I turned to them and they were all talking, I walked over and joined their conversation, nothing was awkward between me and Simon except when I caught him staring at me, he looked away each time but a few of them caught on,
It's a Saturday so I thought why not invite them over but only a few of them could come, well they couldn't right now but they could later, so I left and so did everyone else me and Ethan got into his car and drove back to mine, Harry and JJ was in the car behind us coming to mine too, we all got to my place and I unlocked the door and let them in, I forgot about my kitchen counted it was messed up because Simon moved my stuff out the way so I could sit on it, it looked a mess, they looked like they knew what happened here, they didn't say anything,
Y/N-"omg I'm so sorry about the mess, I thought I cleaned it up"
I ran around cleaning while they all got comfy, my face was a covered In red remembering what happened here.
I finished cleaning and went to talk to everyone until there was a knock at my door, everyone else was at my door, I'm assuming they all met up and walked it drove together, I invited them inside and offered drinks and food to everyone.

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A YEAR OMFG AHAHAHA ANYWAY HERE YOU GO <3