4

Y/N's POV
I walked out of the office building with glee I picked up my phone to tell everyone how I did and to my surprise I had a text of Ethan
E-"hey Y/N tell me how the interview went when you get out"

I was happy that he remembered to text me, I'll tell Callum too he'll be happy about it
To C and E-"heyy, well the interview went great I got the job"

I got an instant reply off of Ethan
E-"that's great! Glad it went well, I'll ask the boys if they wanna come celebrate with you, when do you start
Y/N-"I start next Monday so I have 4 days until then, and sure I'll be fine with everyone coming mine can you tell them my address for me?"
E-"Yh sure I don't mind we'll see you around 5-6"
Y/N-"alright I'll see you later"

It's Around 1:30 so I have a few hours to clean up and get things for the celebration, I walked down to the shop and got some snacks and alcohol.
I walked home and quickly cleaned the room, I checked my phone and saw cal texted me back
C-"that's great news glad you got it, heard everyone was coming urs mind if u come earlier and help you set up?"
Y/N-"no i don't mind at all just walk in when you're here"

I put all the snacks In bowls and set out glasses and the alcohol, I walked to my room and I could tell I needed a shower so I hopped in the shower and my door opened 'shit' I thought but it's cal it's okay.

Cal's POV
Me and Harry walked into Y/N's house and sat on the couch.
H-"hey cal, where's the bathroom?"
C-"just go I to Y/N's room and you'll see a door it's there"
H-"okay thanks man"

Harry's POV
I stood up and walked to Y/N's room and went to the bathroom but only to see her putting a towel around her.
The towel defined her curves, she was like an hourglass, silky smooth skin with water defining her bone structure.
I got back to reality,
H-"I'm- I'm sorry!"
Y/N-"it's okay I'm sure it was an accident"
H-"I'll wait out here for you to finish"

I could feel the heat in my checks, sweat on my neck, I say myself down on her bad waiting for her to finish.

She walked out of the bathroom in a robe that defines her fully, she looked amazing I felt like I was in heaven

Y/N-"you can use the bathroom now aha.."
H-"thanks and again I'm sorry about walking in on you"
Y/N-"it's okay"

Y/N's POV
Harry walks into the bathroom after our accidental meet after I got out of the shower. He seemed.... flushed or maybe nervous? I couldn't really tell, but I waited until he finished so I could get ready.
He walked out of the bathroom

Y/N-"you and cal can do whatever you want I'll be out in a few mins"

Harry nodded and walked out of my room, I went into my wardrobe and slipped on:

I did a little bit of natural makeup and walked out of my room, everyone else was already here, I didn't hear them tho, hmm weird but okay

All eyes were on me, that made me nervous like why where they looking at me

Y/N-"hey guys..... aha"
All-"hey you look great"

Silence fell realising they said it at the same time, I laughed to stop the tension and eventually everyone laughed and started conversation, we were all having a good time, drinking and eating food.
I was talking to JJ and Simon about my new job that I'm going to have and then they start talking about their YouTube Chanel, they sound like a good group of people, a great friendship. I never really had like permanent friends because a lot of the people I knew were fake but I can tell these guys are really kind people.

Y/N-"I'm glad I got introduced to you guys, you all see like really nice people"
S-"so do you, so how was living in America, cal told us you used to live in London"

I told them the basics of what American school was like, overall pretty boring.

Y/N-"so what about you guys what was your childhood like"
J-"we went to the same school(Simon) but only became friends when we were like 12-13 and been friends ever since"
Y/N-"Awe that sounds great, I don't have any contact with people form my childhood really but you know it's okay"
Y/N-"one second I'm going to the bathroom"
S-"okay"

I walked away and went to the bathroom, and to my surprise went I went out of the bathroom Ethan was waiting for me.

E-"hey..."
Y-N-"erm hey what's up?"
E-"nothing we just haven't talked much tonight"
Y/N-"oh yeah true well what would you wanna talk about"

I said sitting next to him in my bed

E-"I dunno I just wanna get to know you better,"
Y/N-"oh okay well what would you wanna know"
E-"well before I get to know you I wanna ask, why are you talking to the people with girlfriends.."
Y/N-"wait what do you mean I'm talking to them because I'm trying to get along with everyone, plus I'm not bothered about a boyfriend right now"

I was confused on why Ethan was saying this stuff but then I realised he's been drinking so I brushed it off but to be fair I was drinking too so I didn't really pay attention to many things"

E-"still, I want... I want you to talk to me"
Y/N-"alright I Will what should we talk about"

Ethan didn't say anything after that he just stared at me, I tried to talk to him again he didn't hear me so I waved my hand in his face but he grabbed my wrist-

Y/N-"Ethan? What are you doing"

Silence, but then before I knew it he was closer than before, my face flushed red, he kept moving closer,

Before I knew it he kissed me, his hand let go of my wrist and placed it in my cheek, he pulled away and I was in shock until he realised what he did,

E-"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, I'll leave"

Before I could say anything he left.

HEY!! Sorry I haven't posted I've had no WiFi ;( I still don't but I'm using my Nana's lmao anyway I'll try post as much as I can <3