♡Chapter Three♡

~~Jins POV~~

"Damn Y/n your so tight." She moans louder than before. "J-Jin." You hold her waist tightly, "Y-Yn I'm gonna cu-"

Your shook awake. You look over at an innocent looking Jungkook.

"Are you okay Jin, you kept grunting while sleeping, bad dream?" Jungkook asks.

You shake your head, "No, I'm fine. Let's just go back to the kitchen."

You couldn't tell him you had a wet dream. Especially about the girl you kidnapped.

You walk with Jungkook to the kitchen which was where all the boys were. You only got about a 20 minute nap, so your still tired but your use to not a lot of sleep.

A maid makes you all supper and you sit around the table with the other 6 boys and start to eat.

~~Y/n's POV~~

You start to freak out, how are you supposed to tell them?

Well this is just embarrassing. I can't even find my mom to tell her. I don't want to bleed through my clothes. Gosh darn it I just need some tampons! I have to go ask. Just build up the courage. It's regular for women. They'll understand, well maybe I can talk to Jungkook?

You stand up and open the door. You walk back to the kitchen and stop in the door way once you see everyone. Your anxiety hits you and you look down.

All the boys draw their attention towards you.

"Uh, can I talk to Jungkook?" You ask.

"Look u at us and ask then maybe." Jin says.

You look up and bite your lip, "C-can I speak to Jungkook?"

"Hmm, I don't know."

"It's important."

"Are you sure?"

You get angry, "Yes!"

He smirks, "Then you can tell us all."

You put your hands behind your back and look down.

"Uh. . ."

"Jin, don't do this to the poor girl." Namjoon says.

You get the littlest bit of hope that he'll let you.

Namjoon had more to say though, "Although she is being bad so let's see what she has to say."

You furrow your eyebrows and bite your lip again.

"What's the problem?" Jin asks grinning.

You mumble very quietly, "I have my period."

No one heard you.

"What was that."

You say it again in the same tone, "I have my period."

"Speak up louder no one can hear you." He says coldly.

You get angry, "I am going to bleed through my skirt, you jerk!" You yell.

You instantly regret that and look down with the reddest face, your beyond embarrassed.

You hear him chuckle, which angers you even more.

You look up to see the other boys looking shocked but Jin is just smirking. Playing his own little version of a game.

"C-can someone just help me solve my problem?"

"Sure I'll help this time but, next time tell a maid about it."

Next time? How long am I going to be here?

"O-okay."

Jin gets up and comes up to you. He grabs your arm harshly and starts to pull you with him.

"Ouch." You try to get his grip off of you.

"Calm down I'm not even grabbing onto you that hard."

"Yes you are, you insignificant roach!"

"You sure seem to have some really stupid comebacks, did you know that?"

He takes you to a cabinet in the hallway.

He let's go of your arm and pulls out a box of tampons. He gives them to you aggressively, "Here you go, now don't bug me anymore."

You scoff, "I don't want to see you anyways."

You walk to a bathroom quickly and he walks to his room.

You finally get there but you see you already had bled through your panties and skirt.

"Shit, why does this stuff always happen to me?!"

You situate yourself and exit the bathroom. Now you have to find him again.

You go the kitchen, there's only 2 people left in there, Jungkook and someone you don't recognize but you saw him in there earlier.

You go up to Jungkook.

"Hey Jungkook, do you know if there are any extra clothes here?"

You shakes his head no, "Sorry Y/n but only Jin would know."

You pout, "Then where is he?"

"His room."

"Where's that?"

"I have to go but Taehyung can show you." He says directing his attention to the male next to him.

"Hi Taehyung, nice to meet you." You say.

He laughs, "Well you made quite an introduction earlier."

You get embarrassed from thinking about earlier when you were in the kitchen as they were eating.

"Uh, well could you show me to Jins room?"

He nods, "Follow me."

You follow Taehyung to a room. The door is bigger than the rest of the other doors.

"Bye Y/n, see you later." He waves and you wave bye to him as he walks away.

You knock on the door.

Jin responds, "Come in."

You open the door and enter. He looks at you and sighs, "Oh it's you, what's do you want?"

"Well thanks, from you taking so long to help me out, I need more clothes and Jungkook says your the only one who can help."

He rolls his eyes, "Well your out of luck because I don't have any more girls clothes left."

"So what am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know."

"You have guy clothes don't you?"

"Yes, but-"

"Let me wear them until I can wash this dress."

"Well there my clothes."

"I don't care you owe me anyways."

"I don't owe you anything, now scat."

"No not until I get new clothes." You sit down on Jins ground.

"Ugh, fine."

He goes to his closet and throws a sweatshirt and sweatpants at you.

"Wow, your so sweet, just kidding I hate you."
You jump up and run out of the room childishly and go to your room to change.

You get changed then you hear your name being called.

"Y/n!"

You go to see who it is.