♡Chapter Seven♡

~~Y/n's POV~~

You wake up and your confused to see that your in your bed. Who took you here? And when did you faint? Your head is pounding and you don't feel good.

You hear your door open and you lift yourself to sit up on your elbows. You see your mother come into the room.

"Eomma?" She nods and smiles sincerely. She comes up to you and says, "Honey your red, are you hot?" She touches your cheeks and forehead. "Your burning up, your running a fever."

"Oh I am?" You sigh as you lay back down. "That explains why I'm not feeling great."

"I'll be back with a nice cold rag." She exits the room.

You look up at the ceiling and hope that your father will save you. Your mother and you, he can't leave you guys behind. Your family.

After a few minutes your mother returns. She places the cool rag on your forehead. The sensation feels great on your hot skin.

You hear someone enter the room. It's Jin and Jisoo, they both look at you.

Jisoo asks, "Mrs. Han, how is she?"

"Burning up, terrible fever."

Jin scoffed, "Jisoo you lied to me, you said she would be fine."

Your mother covers for Jisoo, "Jin she wouldn't know, this stuff happens to Y/n all the time she'll be fine."

He puts his hands in his pockets and sighs, "Alright, I'll handle things from here Mrs.Han, if I may?" She nods but you beg, "No Eomma don't leave. . ." She smiles, "Don't worry I'll be back."

Your mother leaves the room and your left with Jin and Jisoo. Jisoo comes up to feel your forehead.

Jisoo gasps, "Your awfully hot." You sigh, "Well thanks for stating the obvious Soo."

Jin scoffs, "Your probably fine and your just lying so I'll let you leave."

You roll your eyes and ignore him. Jisoo on the other hand glares at him annoyed.

Jisoo folds her arms in disbelief, "Jin, what's your problem? Your always so self centered! Just feel her forehead if you don't believe me yourself." You pout, "Hey, you can't volunteer my forehead like that!"

"Too bad." She glares back at Jin, "Since someone is too narcissistic to believe me."

Jin nods, "Fine I will see for myself, it seems I'm the only one here who can do anything anyways." Jin walks up to your bed and you just lay there helplessly. Your too weak to do anything and you don't really care at this point.

Jin moves his hand to touch your forehead. His eyes widen at the heat coming from your forehead. You quiver at his touch. His hand is soft yet rough.

Jin shrugs, "She feels fine to me." Jisoo scowls, "You are so unbelievable." Jisoo leaves the room angrily, leaving you with Jin.

Jin looks at you and firmly says, "You will clean today, I suggest you get started soon if you don't want a punishment." He goes to leave but he stops at the door way and turns back around, "And if you fail to do that task, your punishment may be fatal." He smirks and leaves.

Who does that guy think he is? Is he bipolar? Cause he sure seems like it. You slowly sit up. You feel awful and just getting up made your head hurt so bad.

Yup that's right, your actually listening to him for once. It's better than him 'punishing' you when you can't fight back because of you being weak. You slowly stand up and everything is blurry but you walk to your door. You stumble out of your room and around the house.

You begin your cleaning, the house is pretty huge so it will take you a while. You start dusting a shelf. You feel dizzy as you reach up higher trying to clean the top.

Your legs go numb and you fall back but you feel someone catch you. He helps you stand up and you look at him, "Oh, thanks Jungkook I have to get back to cleaning though."

"Y/n, your sick you can't clean, did Jin put you up to this?" You nod and the expression on Jungkooks face changes quick. He looks angry, for the short amount of time that you knew him he never acted like this and you've never seen him be like this.

"I'm going to go talk to him, go lay down please." Jungkook storms off to find Jin. That shocked you, Jungkook always seemed to be there for his 'hyung' but now he seems to be on a different team.

You continue to clean anyways. At this point you know yelling isn't going to help you get away from Jin. You have to behave for your mother. It seems like she's the only thing you have left considering you haven't heard anything from your father.

~~Jungkook's POV~~

Of course you love Jin half to death with all your heart, but this just has to stop. He was always there for you now you have to be there for him. He obviously needs you and the others. It might take force though and now he seems to be taking his anger out on Y/n.

It's not fair to her and you need to set Jin in his place.

You walk over to the one place you know Jin is probably at.

Irene's old room.