♡Chapter Ten♡

You walk down the familiar hallway all the way to Jin's room. You enter it and his back is facing you as he looks out the window. You slowly walk up to him to scare him.

"Y/n don't even try." He said stopping you. You groan and say, "How did you hear me, I was so quiet."

He scoffs, "Well being a top mafia gang leader, I should be able to hear a stupid little girl trying to creep behind me."

"Hey!" You said folding your arms offended.

He turns to face you, "So what do you want?" He asks harshly.

"I came to talk to you." You said frankly.

"And why is that?" He lowly groaned and sat on his bed.

"Because I feel bad for you."

He chuckles, "Bad for me? For goodness sakes I kidnapped you, you should want me dead."

You nod and sit next to him on his bed, "Yeah your right, but I'm not like that even though I want to throat punch you."

He covers his throat and you laugh.

He raises an eyebrow, "So what was the real reason you came here?"

"I'm telling the truth!"

"Alright well, if you you leave me alone I'll let you go back to college."

You smile, "Really! Wait but-"

"Yes, I kidnapped you, you must stay here."

"There is probably a twist."

He nods, "But you must start training."

"Training?" You ask confused.

"You'll see, also if you say a word to anyone or call the cops, I swear you will regret it, don't want your mother to go missing, do you?"

You sigh, "Fine I wont say a word, but I came here to talk about you."

"I don't want to." He said before he got up and vanished out of the room.

~~~~~

Jin had Yoongi drive you to the school. He also made you blindfolded because he couldn't trust you to know where the college was from his house.

You exited the car and instantly see your friend Jisoo. You still weren't really sure if you could trust her. She seemed to have lied about a lot, although it was probably to keep you safe.

She comes up to you and you walk to class together. Some people look at you suspiciously wondering where you had been the past few days.

Jisoo grabs your hand and pulls you into a janitors closet.

"There have been many kidnappings lately by other gangs and its starting to get blamed on ours, don't let our name out." Jisoo states intensely looking at you.

You slowly nod trying to take it all in. So these people thought you had been kidnapped. Well you have but you can't tell anyone for your mothers sake.

Jisoo and you exit the room and you go about your classes normally. Although you felt as if you were being watched. The more you looked around, you saw Jisoo. Like she didn't trust you. That's the first.

Eventually the class ends and you don't see Jisoo watching you anymore. You take the chance to go outside and have a quick breather before your next class.

You feel someone grab you and place something over your mouth. They were quick and you didn't see it coming. The cloth had something on it making you black out.

~~~~~

Your eyes slowly flutter open while adjusting to the dark room around you. You move your hands but soon realize they're tied.

"Why do I always get kidnapped?" You complain to yourself out loud not expecting to get an answer.

"Your finally up." A voice says from a dark corner of the room. You jump at the sudden noise. The guy slowly creeps out of the corner and stands in front of you.

You move your wrists to try and get free from the ropes. They burn your hands but you still try. A whimper leaves your lips and the male in front of you smirks.

"Does it hurt?" He asked. You grit your teeth and don't pay attention to him as you try to free yourself. Once you realize there's no use you look up at him, "What do you want with me?"

He chuckles, "Everyone wants the mafia leaders girl."

You raise an eyebrow, "I'm not his 'girl'." You stated deeply confused.

"Yes you are, I don't what he told you but whatever it was, it was a lie."

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"Your father gave you to him, to pay back his debts." He said blankly.

You stared at him in confusion for what seemed like hours, "But my father isn't in this type of business."

"Yes he is, but I'm not going to share more."

Another figure appears into the room, "Leave the poor girl alone JB." He says and comes over to you both.

You still sit there in shock. What business did your father have to do with this? And why would he sell you like that? So many questions. But for now you have to focus on the present. What do these guys want with you?

You have an idea. Let's just hope it works.

You look at JB and the other male and state, "As you know I'm Y/n and I'd like to help with whatever plans you have."