♡Chapter Eleven♡

The male named JB looks you up and down with a grin and says, "We need you to go back and pretend like nothing happened."

You raise an eyebrow confused but nod to him. The other male speaks, "We will keep in contact with you secretly, so you know what to do next."

"Okay." You say.

"Oh by the way my name is Youngjae." He said.

"Ah okay, do you have a task for me now?" You ask unsure of their plans. All you knew is that you wanted to do whatever it was to help your mother get out of this.

JB looks over at Youngjae for his answer and he nods, "For now just act normal, we will take you back to the college the school day has not ended so act completely normal, when we send messages you will know it's us and to complete the task and if you do not, well you know something very bad will happen." You nod knowing he's not wrong.

He comes over to untie you. JB drives you back to your college.

~~~~~

The rest of the day ended peacefully. You still wonder what they want you to do. You sit up from the bed your lying in when there's a knock on your door.

"Come in!" You yell back. The door opens and Jungkook comes in.

"Hey Jungkook~ah." You say with a smile and he sits down next to you. He smiles at the way you say his name. "What do you need?" You ask him.

"Jin hyung needs to see you, he said something about training." Jungkook shrugs at you.

"Oh alright, I'll see you later then I guess." You say and get up to go see Jin. You walk to his room. He's standing by the window again and he turns around to look at you.

"Our deal, is you must start training immediately." You nod at his words. He exits his room and you follow him. He shows you to a big empty room. It reminds you of the one you woke up in after you got kidnapped but this one has light going through it.

In a quick swift move Jin pushes you against the wall. Hard. It knocked the breath out of you. "Jin, what the hell!?" You snarled. He snickers, "This is training, how are you going to get me away from you?"

You smirk and knee his area. He lets go of you and covers himself with his hands. You laugh at him and next thing you knew was you fell over because he pinned you to the ground.

"Rule one, never lose focus." He smirked back and you pouted in defeat. "Now what are you going to do to me?" He asked. You stare up at him on top of you and think.

You use your weight to roll him over switching positions. "This." You said and went to punch him. He grabbed your first with a quick movement and laughed, "Second rule, don't tell your fighter what your going to do."

You roll your eyes and climb off of him to stand up, "Why don't you just tell me your rules first?" You ask.

"Fine, always be ready no matter what." He says and you eye him confused, "What do you mean?"

"Like this." He says and you don't notice it coming but he gets closer to you. He's barley inches apart and there's a little space in between your guy's lips. He closes the space.

Your eyes widen once you realize your kissing your kidnapper. You pull away with flustered cheeks, "Y-You could've just told me!" You said trying to get the words out and he laughs, "Yeah and that's no fun."

You were shocked and kind of disgusted that your own kidnapper kissed you. Mostly though, you were exited. . .? Welp.

"I'll tell you more later and the others practices will get harder, trust me now go back to your room." He said before exiting the door. You softly touch your lips and sigh.

You go back to your room and see Jungkook still on your bed. "Jungkook why are you still here?" You ask and he smiles, "Because I was waiting for you."

"Aw that's so sweet." You walk to the other side of Jungkook and sit down, you hear him gasp. "Y/n where did that come from!?" He asked lifting your arm and looking at your elbow. You have a bruise there. It must've been from when Jin pushed you to the wall or ground.

"Oh I'm pretty clumsy so, yeah." You lie. He nods and you see someone enter your room. It's your mother.

"Eomma!" You yell standing up and running over to her to hug her. Jungkook chuckles, "I'll leave you with her." He says and exits the room.

"My little sweet heart, what's been going on with you?" She says.

"Aish who cares, I've got you back and all I want to know is how your feeling." You say and she smiles at you. You both go and sit down at your bed.

"So how do you think of that Jin guy?" Your mother says with a wink. Your in disbelief by her words, "Mom!" You whine.

Your mother sighs, "I know, I'm sorry hunny, but if you have to be his, then. . . I'm sorry it's all my fault." Your mother says as she puts her face in her palms.

You remove them from her eyes, "Eomma please don't cry and don't worry it's going to be okay, it's not your fault, understood?" You say to her and she softly smiles at you with a nod.