♡Chapter Fourteen♡

You walk out of Jin's room confidently. Still forgetting the fact that your not wearing a shirt. You walk back out to the commotion of the boys to find Jisoo. Once you look around the room you don't see her.

"Hey, have you guys seen Jisoo?" You ask all the boys around the table being obnoxiously loud. They look at you and smirk. Jimin comes up to you and grins moving his finger to your bra strap.

You slap Jimin's hand away. "Yah, I just wanted to know where Jisoo was." You state. Yoongi chuckles, "They're kind of drunk right now as you can tell so they will act kind of . . . ehem you know." Yoongi said.

You raise an eyebrow at him, "Why aren't you drunk?" You ask. Namjoon slings his arm around Yoongi. "Well this guy doesn't really get drunk, so." Namjoon said.

You pout, "Lucky, anyways my question about Jisoo." You say. Taehyung chuckles, "Y/n I cant't take you seriously when your bobs are kind of showing." Taehyung says.

You give him the stupidest look, "Did you just say bobs?" Hoseok nods for him, "Yeah, he kind of is immature so." Hoseok said before taking another sip of his alcohol.

Jungkook takes off his shirt and hands it to you. "Here, it's probably weird for you to stand in front of all of us like this." He said nonchalantly.

"Thanks." You said making sure to put his shirt on quickly, "Although, I bet your just trying to flex your abs." You finish and he proudly smiles,

"Maybe."

Your roll your eyes and ask once again, "Now for the final time, do any of you know where Jisoo is?"

They all shake their head 'no' in sync. They're great at wasting time. Your about to leave and search some more until Namjoon stops you.

"You might not want to do that." He says and you turn to face him confused. "Why?" You ask.

"Well she probably went to fuck Jin again." Namjoon said with a shrug. "Oh." You replied kind of shocked. The boys went back to their drinking and games. You just stood there in shock. Why were you shocked? You obviously didn't like him,

Unless . . .

Nah.

"I need a drink." You say to yourself as you go over by Namjoon to grab the big bottle of alcohol in his hands. "Hey!" He said as you swiftly grabbed it. You downed the alcohol quickly, chugging it almost completely.

All the boys directed their attention to you in disbelief. "She's not going to feel good tomorrow, she's to small for that amount." Jungkook said still staring, eyes widened. Even though he felt that way, the rest of them were cheering you on.

You gulp a ton until there's only about a shot left in the glass. You hand it back to Namjoon and wipe your mouth. You go back to joining their game. Jin not there to tell you no.

They started to play Would You Rather as it died down a little. Taehyung went, "Y/n wyr fuck Jin or kiss Namjoonie hyung."

You roll your eyes still drunk, you weren't mad at Jin at all, no he didn't make you jealous . . . "I don't fuck hoes so kiss Namjoon." You said grabbing another cup of alcohol. "Woah I think that's enough for you." Namjoon said grabbing the cup from you.

You whine, "Come on~" You say with a slur. "She should probably rest before she kills herself." Yoongi suggests. You pout, "HeEy I know what I'm doing, and I decide if I not sleep." You said.

"You didn't even say that sentence right." Taehyung chimes. "Alright come on Y/n." Namjoon said getting up, gesturing for you to follow him.

"What's in it for me?" You ask. He rolls his eyes, "If you come with me, you get candy." He said grabbing your attention. You nodded and smiled getting up happily and walking over with him to your room.

You hit a wall as you walk and stumble back with a groan. Namjoon chuckles and grabs your hand to help lead you to your room.

Once there he takes you over to your bed and you sit down on it. "Go to bed Y/n." He says and is about to leave.

"Wait!" You say and he stops as he stands in front of you. "You promised me candy." You said and he just sighs. You put your arms in the air and wrap them around his neck. You bend him down and kiss his lips.

He doesn't pull away.

He towers over you as you both make out. You push him down making him hover over you as you lay down on the bed. You push up your hips making your core touch his bulge. He grunts.

He pulls away, not disliking what's happening, just confused. You pull off your shirt and reach for his also pulling it off. You kiss again and you pull off your bottoms. Your left in your undergarments as he is in his pants.

As your mouths rhythmically move together he traces his finger tips over your bare skin.

"What are you doing!?" Namjoon and you pull away from each other to look at the door. There stood Jungkook who was anxiously waiting for the return of his friend Namjoon.