♡Chapter Twelve♡

The training has been getting rough lately. He's been having some of the other members fight you too for practice. Yoongi's a lot stronger than he seems.

You feel like you have bruises all over your body. When you mean everywhere, you mean EVERYWHERE. Jungkook's the only one who doesn't know what's exactly going on. They say not to mention it because it's a sensitive topic to him.

You take a shower and once your changed you sit down on your bed. You look at your nightstand and see a note. It says,

Hide this note from anyone immediately,
We need you to go to Jin's room and grab a black binder it contains information we need, place it in the drawer next to the bed of yours and we'll secretly pick it up tomorrow morning. You might be asking how to distract him if he's in the room, just seduce him or something we don't care. If you fail to complete this tasks as said before there will be dire consequences. -JB, Youngjae

You sigh to yourself as you hide the note in the drawer. There's no better time than to do it right now. You get up and walk over to Jin's room. To your surprise he's not in there. You go over to see a drawer.

There's a picture of a girl on it. She oddly looks familiar you just shake it off and go to open one of his drawers.

"What are you doing?" You hear Jin say making you jump and turn around to see him.

You gulp, "Uhm looking for you."

"Mhm, and why are you snooping in my room?" He asks getting closer to you.

You try to come up with a quick lie, "I'm looking for bandaids for my bruises." You shut your eyes tight and groan as you realize that was a horrible lie. Why would you need bandaids for bruises?

He chuckles, "Your really bad at lying." You bite your lip and look down.

"Here you go." He hands you a black binder.

"W-what." You ask, how did he know?

"Those guys have been on my back for years, this is why you need training and don't worry I got it covered, whatever they want I'll give it too them, they'll just be surprised when they open it."

You just look at Jin shocked, how does he seem to know everything? "Thanks." You say and hurry off to your room and place the binder in the drawer they told you to keep it in. After a while you fall asleep.

It was a weekend so you didn't have college today. You knew what that meant though, more practice. You sigh to yourself since all you want to do is lay in bed all day.

You hadn't realized but you had been in your bed for hours and when you checked the drawer the binder was already gone. Wow those guys are sneaky. Your door opens and Jin comes in.

"You should've ate already, you have to get to practice and not on an empty stomach."

You pout, "Can I just skip today, I'm kind of tired." You say as you lay your head back down on your comfy pillow.

He laughs, "Well I guess if you want to stay in your bed all day, you might as well practice there." He moves over to the bed and hovers over you. Your breathing starts to hitch and you get nervous as you feel your face get red as your start to get flustered.

Why does he keep doing this? "Jin, I didn't mea-" He cuts you off.

"I don't care, you need your practice."

"Why?"

"Something could happen that your not prepared for." He said blankly and you just lay there frozen.

"Well I should probably get back to bed." You fake yawn and turn to your side as Jin stays hovering over you. He chuckles and lays next to you. Next thing you knew was you fell asleep next to your kidnapper.

~~~~~

Your woken up that morning more sore than any other day. It's probably because you took a day off yesterday. You not sure how you got away with that. You looked around and noticed Jin was gone but Jungkook was sitting on the floor beside your bed.

He smiles at you once he notices your awake, "Y/n! I'm so happy your awake."

"Nice to see you too, Jungkook." You said ruffling up his hair. You sit up and he sits next to you on the bed. "I saw you and Jin hyung sleeping together."

Your face gets red and you stutter, "N-no he just fell asleep there!" Jungkook giggles, "Calm down, I know."

"Good." You say relieved. Jungkook softly smiles and replies,

"Although I still know it still meant at least something I've seen u with him and I think your the only one who can thaw his cold heart, have you seen the way he looks at you?"