♡Chapter Thirteen♡

"Thank you so much." You say. "No problem Jagiya, I always want to make you happy, your all I live for." He says and you giggle, "I love you, your the bests friend."

You wake up to your ear ringing. You rush up and walk out of your room to the noise. Your brought back to the practice room where you get thrown to the ground. Your breath gets knocked out of you.

You look up to see Namjoon. You groan, "Practice again, I just woke up."

Jin comes into sight, "I'm aware and you need more practice so I grabbed him." He said and you roll your eyes, "Your unbelievable."

~~~~~

"Hey let's celebrate tonight!" Jisoo says to you all at the dinner table. Namjoon nods approvingly, "We all need a break."

Jin enters the room, "We can't let out guards down, ever." You pout, "Your such a buzzkill." You've already adjusted to your new 'life' and now you want something more. Your bored, tired, and achey all the time. If you could just have a somewhat good night maybe it would feel better.

"You know what fine." Jin says and he walks off. All the boys cheer happily and Jisoo goes into the other room. She pulls out cases of alcohol. You haven't drank it before but you were okay with trying something new.

It starts to get crazy and your all playing beer pong. Your up against Taehyung now and your more drunk than ever. He makes it in and you look at your card. You want to win so your not drinking.

"Y/n what does it say?" Namjoon asks at the other end of the table. Your eyes widen, "Take off your shirt." You could see the boy's evilly smirk and you just exhale. You put your hands to the bottom of your shirt and pull it off.

"Dang Y/n you could've just drank it if you wanted to, but I'm fine with this too." Taehyung says. You shake your head, "No way am I losing to you."

You feel your arm being harshly grabbed and you get pulled away from the game into another room. You try to free your grip and whine, "Hey I was about to beat Taehyung!" You shouted and you looked around you were in Jin's room.

He lets go of your arm and you cross them and look at him. "What was that for?" You asked. He chuckled annoyed, "For obvious reasons."

You eyed him suspiciously, "And what was that?"

"You were with drunk, horny boys and they had you playing the strip version." He says. "W-What?" You ask. "Do I have to remind you that your standing in front of me with no shirt on." You look down forgetting and cover yourself.

He chuckles, "What's been done is done jagiya." You raise an eyebrow at him and his words. You can't really think straight since you've been drinking but your highly sure you know what your doing, or do you?

The more you stare at him the more time goes by slower. All you can stare at are his juicy lips. You wanted a taste.

You found yourself moving closer to him. Your going in for a kiss you never thought you would've tried for in a million years. He moves closer to you and his lips touch yours. Your lips move against each other's smoothly. You part your lips a little and he slips his tongue into your mouth.

As you kiss you push him closer to the bed. The back of his knees reach the bed and he sits on it. You straddle your thighs over his. Jin tastes the alcohol on your tongue and he enjoys it.

His hands slide down from your waist and to your butt. He lightly grips it as he pushes you closer to him. Your bodies connect. You moan as you feel his erection on your clothed area. You can feel his smirk in the kiss.

You both hear a knock at the door and you instantly jump up off of Jin. "Come in!" He yells annoyed. A very drunk Jisoo enters the room.

"Hey my pigeons~" She slurs. "Jisoo you should rest it's not good for you to be this drunk." You say going over to help her. She pushes you back, "No, no I'm fine really I just need a ride to the back or the house show."

Jin and you look at each other confused. Jin comes over to Jisoo and points over to the door. "You need to go." He says. She giggles and punches his shoulder, "Your so funny, alright bye guys I got to go do that thing." She says as she stumbles out of the room.

You go to follow her but Jin stops you. "She needs my help." You say. "Weren't we just in the middle of something." Your face gets red at his words. You kind of sobered a little bit so now you know, you will never, ever, try to do what you just did again.

You nervously laugh, "Yeah, that's not going to happen." You say and walk around him leaving the room. He groans to himself and looks down, "What am I supposed to do about this?"

You peek your head back through the door, "Stick it in something else." You walk off.