Chapter 25- Theo

I'm trying not to overthink it, trying not to imagine her body being slammed into the mattress by my own

I'm trying not to overthink it, trying not to imagine her body being slammed into the mattress by my own. I can feel her pushing her ass back up against me and it's making me even fucking harder.

"You need to leave Theo." She whispers, but I can tell she wants it as much as me. "You need to go before we do something we will regret again."

What? I'm not fucking leaving while she's got my dick jammed between her cheeks. Does she not know me at all?

I nuzzle my face into her neck and start kissing it, I know this shit drives her fucking nuts. "I mean, I won't regret it, neither should you."

When she doesn't say anything I see that as an opportunity to go for it, deepen the kisses on her neck and grabbing the inside of her thigh and so she can feel my frustration.

"I can take it away, just for a little bit, babe," I whisper into her ear and suck lightly on her earlobe. "I can make you feel- "

She sat up suddenly with a scowl on her face. "Under one condition." She snaps.

I nod, taking my lip in between my teeth at how hot she looks turned on, the redness taking over her face and chest tells me she wants this a much as I do.

"Just sex, nothing more."

Fuck, she really is done with my shit.

If I wasn't so badly turned on by her I would leave this bed and never come back, for my own sanity. I nod anyway and push her back down by her shoulders and climb on top her, reaching behind her and unclipping her bra.

One of my hands massages her tits roughly while sliding my tongue along hers. My other rubbing her over her pants.

"Your so fucking hot when you're demanding." I sneer against her mouth.

Her hand flies up and covers my mouth, stopping me in my tracks.

"You need to shut up before I kick you out and get myself off." She said, breathlessly trying to yell at me.

"Where is this coming from?" I said to her trying to hold in my laugh.

Zara was a very reserved girl, she had a habit of dropping a few F-bombs now and again but she was never one for talking this way, I welcome it and so does my throbbing erection.

"Just... shh." She huffs, pulling my face to hers and sucking my bottom lip.

I know she's hurting and needs a distraction, something to take her mind off all the shitty things that have happened. I know she's hurting because Thomas isn't here, not the one comforting her and I accept that.

What I can't seem to shake is that horrible feeling that she will be done with me when we get Thomas back, if we get him back.

She's using me right now, sleeping with me with no strings attached.