Chapter 38- Theo

Thomas was gone by the time I managed to get up, the dizziness from the bludger to the head didn't help my balance

We were fucked.

For a whole day, we had the shit beaten out of us, I tried to fight back but I eventually gave in and just let them go for it.

I gave Thomas a way out, an opportunity to get Zara and get the fuck outta here.

Did he take the opportunity? No. The fucking little shit had run for help and appeared with three times the number of people, getting us out of there.

It just happens that everyone who fled my dad from the big camp was on foot heading toward a town that was untouched but inhabited.

He caught them just in time, they ran out from the trees just as Drew had a gun pointing to the back of his head for telling one of them their girl was tight as fuck.

When we got to the hall one of the people was studying medicine and she stitched up my gaping wound that was at the back of my skull.

I had sat Thomas down and told him he was a dick for not leaving but I appreciated it. We had to plan our next move, starting with Zara.

Thomas and I are like brothers at this point and I couldn't keep lying about Zara, and the fact she is pregnant.

I seen him light up when I told him and how I found out, it broke me to tell him that the kid wasn't his.

Earned myself an uncomfortable black eye and fat lip for that.

He had left through the night to get her himself, I don't blame him.

We left it for nine days before going out and trying to find the little bastard.

You could imagine my shock when I returned to see her running at me with a bat, the look of complete hatred toward me.

The last time I had lay my eyes on her we were lying next to a fire and I had fallen asleep seconds after telling her I loved her, only to wake up to her gone.

I wrapped my arms around her fully expecting her to do it back but she looked terrified.

I couldn't take my fucking eyes off of her, her tits were swollen, her hair thicker and longer and she had the most beautiful glow to her. Fucking hell she really is stunning. She didn't need makeup to make herself looks good, she was naturally perfect.

Too bad all she's doing to me is giving me dirty looks, her eyes were in slits and she clenched her teeth.

Thomas noticed it and told me he needed to make sure there is nothing there between Zara and I anymore before he could move forward with her.

That night when I tried to sleep I could just see them, I heard them too. The squelching sound of their lips was nearly enough to make me stand up, drag Thomas outside and beat the shit out of him.