Invite (Prologue)

Wilrince Abugni invited you to an event Bright Night in Manila

A notification popped up on my screen and I clicked it to see the details of the event. Shocked that it was a fan meet with Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree.

Bright is a Thai actor. I knew about him through my BL-loving gay friend Wilrince aka Wil. At first, I did not like him because I knew that he acted on a BL drama and it was a major turn-off cause I thought he was gay. But then Wil kept on sending photos of him in our group chat and I keep seeing Bright in my timeline because Wil endlessly shared his photos.

I just ignored it until I saw a shared post of him playing the guitar and I got curious. I checked his Instagram and saw plenty of his pictures looking very handsome. As I scrolled through his feed, there was a video of him playing the guitar. He was playing cigarette after sex by K. I thought to myself that he was not bad so I kept on scrolling to check.

And then I stumbled upon another video of him playing the guitar so I clicked it. What I heard made me like him. He played Blessed by Daniel Caesar which is one of my favorite because the message was sweet.

Kinda addicted to him and his guitar I searched for more clips of him singing and I was baffled how similar our music tastes were.

I then checked his highlights and saw that he likes the same Korean underground artists that I do. He did Muay Thai as well and he has a really nice body.

We had so many similarities and it made me like him even more. And here I am! I became his fangirl.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when a message from Wil popped out.

~start of conversation~

"Gurlll! Did you get my invite?"

"Yasssss. Bright's having a fan meet!!!!! 😍"

"Bitch! Lezgo together! Come with me pleaseeee!"

"Ughhhh. I'd love to but I don't wanna spend money. 😭"

"My treat! Please go with me~"

"Really!? Let's go then!"

"Yassssssss!!!!!"

~end of conversation~