Fan meet

It was finally the day of the fan meet. The meet was to start at 4 pm so Wil and I decided to meet at the venue by 3 pm to line up early.

The time is currently 12 pm so I decided to prepare. After bathing, I searched my closet for something to wear.

After staring at my closet for a while, I decided on a black long-sleeved with a v-neckline that stopped just above my cleavage. I paired it with blue high-waisted jeans and my black heeled boots and my black denim jacket. Satisfied with the way my outfit looks. I moved on to my makeup.

I did it very simply. I started by concealing some spots. Then I did a mix of brown and pink for my eyes and topped it off with mascara. I brushed on a bit of light pink blush to add color to my face and then finished my look with a nude pink lip color.

I then shoved my things into my bag, almost forgetting the portrait of Bright that I drew. I remembered that I would be staying at a hotel tonight and decided to bring my art supplies to ease my boredom at the hotel.

I checked the time and was surprised to see that it was already 2 pm so I rushed out to meet with Wil.

When we got to the venue, only a few were there so we were able to find a spot near the stage.

Wil and I chatted until the fan meet started and we finally got to see Bright's handsome face.

By the time the fan meet was nearing the end. The host asked Bright to choose a fan to sing with him onstage.

In an instant, Wil pulled my hand up and called the attention of Bright.
My eyes widened and I panicked. I tried to remove his grip on me but it was too tight for me to escape.

Wil was very successful as Bright turned his attention on us and smiled at us. He gestured for me to go up the stage and Wil shoved me hard towards the stairs on the side.

I was shaking furiously because of how nervous I was feeling. They pulled out a chair for me and handed me a microphone. I slowly sat on the chair and tightened my grip on the microphone, hoping to stop my hands from shaking. Once I had settled, Bright grabbed the microphone from the stand and asked me a question.

"What's your name? And how old are you?" He asked. Looking straight at me.

"I am Ashley and I am 19." I answered in a shaky voice. The way he stared at me made me more nervous. He is just too handsome!

He faced the crowd and he placed a hand on my shoulder. I stilled under his touch while he talked to the crowd. "Ashley and I will be singing my favorite English song Best Part by Daniel Caesar and H.E.R. I hope you guys will enjoy the last song."

Once again, he faced me and asked "Ready?" while giving me an encouraging smile. Having no choice, I slightly nodded my head and took a deep breath.

The lights were turned off, leaving a spotlight on the two of us. The band started the music and he strummed his guitar with them. He looked very nice with the guitar and I was entranced by the beautiful scene in front of me.

I snapped out of it when I realized that it was time for me to sing. I lift my microphone close to my lips and sang.

I looked at him for assurance that I was singing fine and he answered me with a nod and a sweet smile. He watched me as I sang my part, occasionally removing his eyes from me to check if he's playing the right chords.

His part came and I melted at the sound of his voice. "And those brown eyes..." He sang while looking at me in the eyes.

"My gosh! I swear this guy is trying to kill me!". I thought to myself as I feel my face turn red.

He continued singing the chorus, casually glancing around the crowd and his guitar. I tried my best to follow his pace and harmonize with him.

When I was able to harmonize perfectly, he glanced at me looking surprised and impressed. I shyly continued singing the harmony and swaying to the melody.

As the song was nearing its end, I was feeling less nervous and I was able to look at him while we sang the ending.

Finally, the song ended and I released a breath of relief, happy that I did not mess up. Bright thanked me and I gave him a small laugh and thanked him as well.

A staff came out from backstage and handed Bright a small bouquet and a teddy bear with a big red bow around its neck. He then gave those to me and gave me a hug while thanking me again. Then he escorted me towards the stairs. He said his thanks and goodbyes to all his fans, before moving towards the backstage, ending the fan meet.