Business Lunch

Author's Note/Message:

Hello dearies~

I'm back again for another chapter! But with it I have sad news. School has been very hectic and I am flooded with school works. Because of that, I haven't been able to write the story and will have to take a break from updating. I still have another chapter for next week so please look forward to that too.

I hope you guys can understand and will wait for my come back. Love you all and stay safe!

~~

[Ashley POV]

We've just got out of the plane and are on our way to baggage claim. After walking the long airport hallway, we finally reached the conveyor belt.

"Can you guys please keep an eye out for my bag while I quickly send Bright a message?" I asked, eyeing the three of them. In return, they nodded.

I threw them a smile as thanks and reached into my pocket to retrieve my phone. When I opened my gram, there was an unread message from him, probably sent while we were on flight.

I read through his message and quickly sent him a reply of my own.

~start of conversation~

"My manager is going to wait for you at gate 3"

"He printed a paper with your and Gem's name. Haha!"

"I hope you're having a nice flight. See you..."

"Hey~ We are in Thailand!"

"Just waiting to grab the bags and we'll be out in a minute."

"Thanks... and see you too!"

~end of conversation~

For a few minutes, I waited for a seen or a reply but none came so I deposited my phone back into my pocket, disappointment slightly filling me.

I brushed it off before it completely settled into my gut. Thankfully, a call from Thea brought my attention towards her instead.

"Sis~ I got your bag!" She called to me in an attempt to drag two giant suitcases behind her while carrying her other stuff. The two behind her did nothing but to laughing at her struggle which drew a chuckle from me as well.

I went towards Thea and grabbed my suitcase from her then looked towards all of them. "Bright's manager is waiting by the gate. He would be holding a paper with our names on it. Let's go~"

As I turned, Wil shouted a high-pitched 'Let's go', making his excitement known to everyone. We laughed at his ridiculousness and headed our way out of the gate.

When we got through the doors, we scanned through the crowd in an attempt to find our names among the many papers and placards.

"There! It says Ashley and Gem! Let's go!" Wil said and went ahead towards the man I recognized to be Bright's manager.

When we got to him, he greeted us with a kind smile. "Welcome! I hope you had a nice flight. I'm Bright's manager, you can call me Sat" He said in an accented-English.

I gave him a smile and introduced everyone to Sat. "Thank you. My name is Ashley. This is Gem, the photographer and our friends Thea and Wil." They each either waved or smiled at him as their names were mentioned. "It's nice to meet you."