See You Tomorrow

Author's Note:

Hello~ hellooo~ Another chapter update for my lovely readers. Just wanted to let you guys know that the dreaded day has arrived. My classes has begun T.T

Anyways, I will still be updating regularly every Tuesdays and as I've said before, if there will be any delays or changes in the schedule, I shall let you guys know.

Without further ado, here's the chapter 10! Hope you enjoy it in the comfort and safety of your homes. Love y'all!

~~~

[Bright POV]

I pressed send and put my phone down on the table as I awaited her reply. I did not take my eyes away from it until my manager spoke up. "So? What did she say? Did the photographer agree?"

I looked up to him and shook my head. "That wasn't the photographer, I was talking to Ashley. I asked if she could talk to Gem for me and try to convince her. I'm still waiting for a reply."

My manager stood from his desk and walked towards me, holding a folder. He sat beside me on the sofa and handed it to me.

"This is the proposal for tomorrow's shoot. It is for a street style brand, The Key. You will be having a solo shoot and a couple shoot with a female model." He explained. I nodded as I continued to look through the proposal.

In there, they showed me how they will style my hair, the clothes and accessories I would wear and how they would do my makeup. The same goes for the female model as well. They also included the set design and some reference photos of how they would like the feel of the shots be like.

As I was flipping the page, my phone dinged with a notification. I put the papers down beside me and bent forward to reach for my phone. I unlocked it and read Ashley's reply.

~start of conversation~

"She said yes."

"Alright! It is settled. Give me a minute to tell my manager."

"Sure sure~"

I looked up from my phone and towards my manager to tell him the good news. "Ashley said that Gem agreed to be the photographer."

My manager took a sigh of relief and relaxed into the sofa. "Finally! That problem is solved. Tell her to send us their flight details. I'm going to pick them up from the airport and have a lunch somewhere to discuss the details of the shoot."

I nodded and was about to type his message when a thought crossed my mind. "Why are you the only one to go?"

"Because I am your manager and agent and in charge of the shoot." He explained to me with a look of confusion.

"How are you even going to explain the details to her? You can't even speak English." I deadpanned at him.

He pointed at me in realization. "Good point. Meet me here tomorrow at 10. Don't be late."

I gave him a salute and proceeded to typing my reply.

"Hey. I'm back."

"Haha! Welcome back!"

"My manager said he will pick you guys up tomorrow."

"From there, he will take you guys out for lunch."

"He will explain the details of the shoot then."