Golden Vampire Princess, Yue

Hajime gets up with the spike spikes still in his back.

Yue: Hajime!

He gets some Holy Water and pours it one of his wounds. Yue and I took the rest of the spikes out.

Hajime: I let my guard down! Where the hell did they come from?!

(YN): That damn thing up there!

(CGI is still terrible)

Hajime: Guess it's here to make sure you don't escape...

(YN): That's too bad. She's getting out of here no matter what!

We both look to Yue as she nods.

Hajime: Here.

Hajime throws his fur pelt to her.

Hajime: Put this on.

She covers her small chest.

Yue: You both are perverts.

Hajime puts a Holy Water container in her mouth. He bends down and she climbs on his back.

Hajime: Hang on there, Yue.

The Scorpion falls to the ground.

(YN): You've just made the biggest mistake by making us your enemies! Now come at us! The Moonblade of Tsugikuni will cut you down!

Hajime: You get in our way, then we'll kill and eat you!

Hajime began shooting at the giant arachnid. His shots didn't even injure a little.

(YN): Breath of the Moon, Eleventh Phase: Moonlit Moon Vines!

I swing my blade upwards, unleash upwards slashes towards the Scorpion. Neither of the layers left a single scratch on it.

(YN): That carapace is tough! My crescent blades can't even leave a scratch!

It shot a venomous blast at us as we ran. We avoid the other blast by taking to the air. It resorts to shooting the spiked projectiles that we deflected. As we're falling to the ground, we attack its head again. Still no damage. Hajime throws a flash bang as we land which stunned a bit. He reloads his Donner before the tough skinned arachnid went on a rampage with its claws, planting them in the ground with aggressive force over and over. Using my immense speed and Quick Step and along with Hajime using Quick, we avoid a falling rock and the Scorpion before leaping into the air once more. Hajime fires another shot at the head.

(YN): Breath of the Moon, Twentieth Phase: Lunar Rainbow - Half-Broken Moon!

I swing in a downward motion as sixfold slashes crash down the monster. The results were still the exact same as our previous attempts.

(YN): Impossible! Not even my strongest Phase could get through!

Hajime: We've gotta do something about that carapace...