Class Reunion

Independent Merchant Republic, Fuhren

We're in Fuhren, talking with Ilwa Chang, head of the Fuhren Adventurer's guild.

Hajime, Yue, and Shea were seated on the couch big enough for three people to sit while I stood behind Shea petting her

Ilwa: Before I start, would you like a chair to sit in?

(YN): No thanks, I'm fine standing up. And may I say it's best that you don't let your eyes wander too much. I will know when you're staring for too long.

Ilwa: Ok. I am Ilwa Chang, head of the Fuhren Adventurer's guild Hajime-kun, Yue-kun, Shea-kun, (YN)-kun. I've been looking for you.

(YN): And why are you looking for us?

Ilwa: There are rumors going around the town of Brooke, rumors of a group of four talented people who easily made their way easily through Reisen Gorge.

Hajime: You've got the wrong group.

Ilwa: I believe your skills would make you well-suited for a request I'd like you to undertake.

Hajime: Not doing it.

Hajime and the others stand.

Ilwa: Mind if I just tell you what it is? Then I won't have to deal with the paperwork.

(YN): Can't say we expected less from the head of an adventurer's guild. You've got the right personality.
------------------
We were now rididng our bikes—Yue with Hajime, Shea with me—to the town of Ur.

Yue: I thought she was strangely quiet, but she's just sleeping.

I look at the smiling sleeping rabbit behind me and smiled myself.

(YN): We won't be stopping at all, so let Mrs. Tsugikuni rest while she can.
--------------------
Hajime: You want us to find a missing person?

Ilwa: That's right, specifically, a party of adventurers headed to the northern mountains on a survey. Among them is the third son of Count Cudeta, Will Cudeta. I want you to rescue him.

(YN): A Count? Must've been a pretty big party, huh?

Ilwa: They're quite skilled, yes. Which means if there was something they couldn't handle... then lots of people will get hurt. We don't how powerful this enemy is, after all. That's where your notorious group comes in. The Count's a friend of mine.

Hajime: A friend, huh?

Ilwa: Could you take on this request?

(YN): I'm afraid not. We have our own goals to accomplish. Let's go, Hajime.

Hajime and I head for the door.

Ilwa: I'll make sure you're rewarded.

Hajime: Sorry, but we're in a hurry.